MY FINACE IS A WHAT NOW? (pt.9)

Pt.9

It's been a week now. Every thing is going great so far. James and I barely talk about his job as being an assassin, My spring collection is finally done and I found out that I am having a girl! James always wanted a girl, but I didn't exactly agree. Boys would be a lot easier to handle than girls. Speaking of James, he's in South America, Columbia, the most known country for drug factories. Some guy he's tracking down is in a massive drug business. But, the good news is, he's coming home tonight. He wants to have a nice romantic dinner and feels that we should go out. So here I am 6:30 p.m. in my closet throwing and tossing things out trying to find something nice to wear. I was getting really irritated. James would be here in a couple of hours and I didn't have anything to wear.

I fell down on the closet floor and pull my knees to my chest and screamed out of frustration. Then suddenly, I heard a knock at the door.

"Mrs. Hill are you ok?" Josephine.

"Oh uh. Yes. I'm fine." I laughed nervously embarrass that I actually screamed.

"You have a package Mrs. Hill" That was Bently that time.

"Come on in."

They did as they were told and searched for me, confuse about the messy room.

"Mrs. Hill?"

"I'm in the closet."

As they came to my appearance, they had a questioning looks that asked 'why am I on the floor? And why is there clothes everywhere?'

"Are you sure you're alright/" Josephine asked once again.

"Yes, everything is fine. I'm just trying to find something to wear for dinner."

I notice the package that was in Bently's hand. "Oh. Is that for me?" I asked as I stood up heading for the package. Bently notice me eyeing the package, eager, wanting to know what it was. So he handed it to me. The package says it's from Columbia. The name under it read Mr. Hill. I grin, quickly ripping all of the wrapping off of a wife blue box, desperately wanting to know what it was.

When I remove the top off, I felt my heart drop and my mouth was wide open. I was astonish and felt like I was going to cry.

"What is it?" They both ask in unison. I unfold it and press it against my body then showed it to them.

"It's a dress!!" Both of their jaws dropped as they saw the material. It was a gorgeous long red silk dress with a low cut that didn't show a lot of cleavage. It was beautiful, no it was just the thing to wear.

"It's so beautiful Mrs. Hill."

"Yes. It's lovely."

I'm in love with this dress. I was smiling so much my cheeks hurt. It came in on the right time. I had nothing to wear for our special night, but like an angel he is, he sent me one.

"Oh. There's a note too." Bently brought it to my attention and it read:

This dress was all alone waiting for the perfect woman to have for itself. It caught my eye when I walked by the store and thought the only woman that could pull this is Lindsay. They're a perfect match. I'm positive you will look stunning. Especially with the matching necklace. I hope you enjoy your gift. See you tonight.

James Hill

(P.S. Take the limo and meet me at Escaflowne at 7:30 p.m.)

I drop the letter and search through the box for the other gift. And there it was, long rectangular black box. I open it and it revealed a beautiful black diamond necklace. I gasp, stun by the beauty and the elegance. I've never seen anything like it.