MY FIANCE IS A WHAT NOW? pt.7

pt. 7

My heart dropped. I sworn the earth stood still. I stared at him for a moment thinking I've misunderstood what he said.

"What?"

"I'm an assassin."

I backed away from him slowly continuing to shake my head no. Laughing in disbelief.

"No."

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes."

My eyes were getting wide now hopping that this is all a joke. Hopping he would say 'ha ha Fooled you.' But no."

"Nu-uh."

He didn't reply that time. He only looked down at the ground, guilty.

I waved my hands pointing out his explanation to see if this was what he's trying to tell me, "So. You're telling me. My..Fiance SLASH father of my child is killing people?!?"

"Well you make it sound like its really a bad thing when its not really."

My mouth dropped, hung down low from the news and comment he just gave me. UH HELLO ASSASSINS ARE BAD!

"Let's go back inside and finish talking about this."

Before he could grab my hand, I slapped it away.

"Come on don't do this."

"Don't do what?"

"THIS!" He pointed out. "You're being ridicules."

"NO! I refuse to go back in there with you."

"Linds-"

"YOU LIED TO ME!" I yelled. "YOU'VE HIDDED THINGS FROM ME! I EXPECTED THAT YOU WOULD CONFESS FOR CHEATING BUT NO! YOU'RE GOING AROUND KILLING PEOPLE! SO THAT'S WHY YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING OUT OF TOWN FOR A 'BUSINESS MEETING'."

He covered my mouth shut with his huge hands pulling me back inside, then letting go.

"You Jerk! NOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA TRY AND KILL ME TOO?"

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP AND sit down for a minute and let me explain things to you. You're blowing all of this all out of proportion.

I see that his parents are still here not wanting to look me in the eyes. I sat down across from them pissed as ever! He sat beside me but I only scooted away from him.

"I should pour us some wine, we're gonna need it." Mrs. Hill got up to go to the Kitchen, brought three glasses and white wine for us to have. And god knows we do need it.

"Ok. I should start off first. Every since my 8th grade year I have been doing this. That's why I have missed school so many times. Especially in High School. Now, there are bad assassins, but I'm not one of them. I work with the government tracking down and killing top rated-high criminals that has to be put to death. That's why I go out of town a lot. Other wise, I'm at the office working to locate them."

"So you don't have a ;aw firm, furthermore your own business?"

"Yes and no. I don't have a law firm, but I am an assassin of my own with a few friends that help track them down."

I shook my head and continued drinking my wine.

"I got this business from my dad. He was an assassin in his young days as well."

I instantly looked at Mr. James, "What?!"

"It's true. I thought it would be right to give it to my son since he's very highly trained and interested."

Not believing this, I snatched the bottle of white wine and gulped ir down. Unfortunately, James seized it from me and sat it back on the table.

I laughed, "So this is all a big family thigh huh? What about you Mrs. Hill. Do you have any fascinating stories that can make my life hell?"

"We're telling you this because we care about you. And wanted to bring this to your attention."

"Well thank you sooo much for doing this." I sarcastically said, standing up and saying, "I want to go to bed now."

I ran out of their sight, upstairs to my room, slamming the door, got in my bed, and start crying my eyes out.

_____10 minutes later_____

I was still crying, feeling angry, depress, miserable, hopeless, heart trending, and betrayed. James came in the room and lied close to me, wrapping his arms around me.

'Don't touch me." I sobbed.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Lindsay. Please forgive me baby. I never intended to hurt you. I swear."

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you lie?"

"Well for one, I'm not suppose to tell anyone..ever. And two, how was i suppose to tell you that I'm killing people, but bad guys though.?"

He was right. Had a good point. If he would have told me earlier I would have refuse to listen, freaked out, left him and called the cops.

"I love you. You know that right?"

I nod my head answering yes.

"And I will never ever hurt you."

"Mmhmm."

He kissed me and I accept it.

"Don't be mad at me ok." He said combing his fingers lightly through my hair.

"No more secrets. No more lies."

"No more." He promised.

I scoot closer to him to feel his warmth and embrace. Then we drifted off to sleep.

********************************************************************

Yay I hope you enjoyed it. I will post more tomorrow. ^_^