Part 1: Scripts Interviews And Levi

I should definitely clarify that i wrote this when i was 11 - like , this fanfiction was one of my biggest wtf moments in my life so go into this fanfiction expecting absolute shit thank you.

In the cold dungeons inside Wall Sina, a short male walked through a corridor of cold stone walls, leaded by a woman with brown hair tied up in a ponytail, who wore goggles. Despite her intelligent look, she pestered him like a little child, leaving the man looking annoyed and angry despite his striking looks.

Black silky hair, and piercing cold steel grey eyes.

He wore a green cape with the emblem of the Survey Corps and leather pants with white tights and leather strapping's completed with leather boots, he was armed with the 3DMG throughout the whole trip, he had smooth skin and a particularly pointed face, what made him stand out was his white carvat.

"You hot piece of meat, too bad you're a shorty Levi." Exclaimed the woman, speaking entirely out of context as she stopped near a wooden door, "Shitty Glasses, stop it." He snapped as he kicked open the door in his angry fashion. Hange laughed as she entered the room after Levi.

I sat on the uncomfortable metal chair nervously fiddling with the metal of my 3DMG gear, I always keep it on my side in case of Titan invasion, after all they thought Wall Maria was unbeatable but the Colossus Titan broke it, I took a deep breath as I straightened my uniform a bit, as I heard laughing and footsteps outside.

This was a interview to see if I am ready to be in the Survey Corps, and if Corporal Levi accepts me. The respected Humanities Strongest if Survey Corps. I flinched as I see the wooden door open suddenly with a loud kick by someone... As Hanji entered the room smiling with pleasure as Levi came in scowling. He looked up and looked at me, god his face is just so terrifying yet, handsome.

I hear rumors of how terrifying he can be but this wasn't what I expected.

He stared at me the whole time until he sat down his eyebrows were raised as Hange stood up "Levi this is Jessica Calley from Trost, she is chosen to join the Survey Corps. I will leave you be for the interview.' She said as she smiled and walked out of the room, winking at me which took me by surprise. Not what you expect from someone in the military.

Since they say that war changes people, especially the people from the Survey Corps.

After she left, there was this awkward silence until Levi looked at me in the eye. "So Jessica, I am Levi Ackerman. One of the soldiers in Survey Corps, one of the military branches, which includes going outside the walls and fighting titans to discover their secrets. Nice to meet you." He said as he stuck out his gloved hand stiffly, his voice was somehow rich and steely at the same time, even though he spoke in a dull tone.

"Nice to meet you too Captain." I replied as I shook his hand, his hand was cold despite that he was wearing gloves.

"First question. what will be your reaction if you saw me cleaning your room?" He asked as he took out a piece of paper, and narrowing his eyes at the question. I looked at him feeling confused, was this the military standard for the Syrvey Corps? "I didn't write those questions... Hanji did." He added as he looked up.

"Oh... But you didn't have to clean it up... you could've just told me to." As I said slowly, smiling a little at the bizarre question.

"Sorry, But I just... Had to? God, Hange when did I offer free cleaning services..." He said looking at me as if it was my fault he had to do this.

" Are you following a script?" I bursted out, looking at him.

"Yes, after all, Hange states me as 'Rude and Sucks At Interviewing'. Its not like I want to follow the script." He said grimly.

"Okay, next question. What do you think of my height?" He asked as he looked mad at the question, narrowing his eyes even further. Knowing that his height made him self-conscious, I thought of the best way to state it.

"Well, it doesn't really matter, it isn't your fault you were born like that... Besides you're taller than me..." I said as I stopped myself from laughing at the question, through faking a cough. This wasn't too bad of an interview.

"Why, thank you. First person to think like that." He said as he looked up from the paper and looked at me.

"You welcome." I replied as I smiled weakly. He wasn't that bad to me...

"Third question, what will you do if you see a friend being eaten by a Titan?" He asked relieved for the normal question, I was relieved too because I felt that Levi was hiding his true rude nature because of some higher ups command.

" I would sacrifice myself, to buy time for people to rescue my friend and try to kill the titan." I answered the question honestly, after all I have done that before when we were fighting for Wall Maria's breach.

" Hmmm, your bravery is a bit reckless in my opinion." He said considerably as he focused on the next question without looking up to meet my eyes.

"Do you know who Erwin Smith is?" He asked mockingly and snorted at the easy question.

"Yes he is a Commander in the Survey Corps." I answered satified as he nodded with approval at my question.

"Why do you wish to be in Survey Corps, as it is a very dangerous military job." he asked seriously as he looked up from the paper. Meeting with his steely grey orbs, I tensed up but relaxed as I found an answer.

"Because, it is our duty to protect the innocent people from those titans. And I am putting my skills to test as an offer of help to the military. I want to be the change." I replied as I looked at him.

He starred at me for a while after he heard my answer, his blank face was hard to tell, whether he liked my answer or not. This answer was from my past experience, after all there were people out there that don't even know how to control the 3DMG.

After a while he finally spoke.

"What are your feelings to titans?" He asked as he once again focused on the paper he was holding, tightly in his hands.

"I hate them." I replied shortly and frustrated as my memory came to my mind.

"Why?" He asked not looking at the script.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you, Levi. That is my personal information that I don't intend to share." I snapped as I glared at him from mere frustration at the question.

"That was the last question, Calley. Now why don't you sit down and recount your 'personal information' While I go and discuss matters with Hange." He growls from my snap earlier as he stood up abruptly and smirked as he looked at my offended expression. He once again kicked open the door and strided outside.

This was the true nature of Humanities Strongest, Levi Ackerman.

Now I totally get what Hange stated him as "Rude and Suck at Interviews." Even if he was decent until the end.