Part 25: Item?

Things have been a bit awkward between me and Levi after the... Kiss. We don't even know if we're a item or not, he would just be the same old Levi, while me on the other hand... Stuttering uncontrollable blushing and whatever you call it.

Eren is more distant after the fight, I have no idea why. I sigh as I pick up the paper work Erwin told me to give to Levi as I trudged along the snow that circled the courtyard of the Headquarters as I knocked on Levi's door.

"Name, business." I hear his voice echo form the other end.

"It's me. Erwin's paper works delivery girl." I say sarcastically as I heard him walk to the door to open the thing for me. I couldn't see his face through the towering paper works. I could've swore I heard him snort.

"Hmph, is he trying to kill me with the work?" He mutters as he takes the paper works off me like it was nothing. I blush as our hands slightly brushed against each other's.

"How's your control of your monster going?" He asks conversationally as he peers up at me from his paper works.

"Hanji is conducting control experiments over me, with Titans." I say sighing as I plopped myself on one of his wooden chairs.

"Hm? And the result is?" He asks not looking up this time. I sweat drop and recall the memory of the experiment.

:--Flashback--:

"Jessica! Go on kill it!" Hanji yells from the back lines as a Titan spots me there standing on the ground with no 3DMG or whatever just barehanded and uniform.

I couldn't feel the monster erupting at all, I just stood there petrified as the Titan lumbered forward. I squeezed my eyes shut again and again yelling at myself to let it out.

To no avail.

With a swish Mikasa took down the titan before it got hold of me. She smiles as she takes me back by tucking me under her arm. Not the coolest way of riding 3DMG...

:--Flashback End--:

I gulp as I scratch my head and laugh nervously, he looks up and raises an eyebrow.

"You see... It didn't go so well." I say smiling sheepishly, he sighs as he plops his quill on the tan,e and looks at me with his goddamn sexy eyes.

"So what happens now?" He asks looking at me, I was confused.

"What do you mean what happens?" I ask, he rolls his eyes and stands up and leans on me his cold breath fanning my face.

"Us, you dumbass." He says smirking, I radiate a crimson color as I coughed on my sleeve.

"A-Ah, an item?" I say giddily thinking about me and Levi holding hands and skipping down a park or whatever couples do. I've never dated, and it feels super awkward.

"Hmph, you sound like you don't want to." He says teasingly as he steps closer, our faces were now inches apart.

"Ahhhh.... HANJI'S CALLING! GOTTA DASH--"

"Oh Jessica! It's fine, you don't have to come in such a important scene!" Her voice was to be heard in the other side as I curse her and face Levi who looks a bit impatient.

"How cute." He says deadpanning me, I didn't know if it was a insult or a compliment with his tone. I awkwardly smile as I back away from him and close the door behind me as I sit down on the floor and heaved out a sigh. Things have definitely gotta change if I am going to date him.

I walk away briskly as I noticed a certain pair kissing in an corner, I peeked and literally fell over. It was Mikasa and Jean who was kissing each other rather hungrily. I smile as I walk away, but unfortunately my giddiness made me fall over.

"Oi!" I heard Jean say as he turned form the corner and looked at me, and blushed heavily.

"Uh... Hi?" Mikasa says awkwardly as Jean hastily wipes the saliva surrounding his mouth, I smirk as I wink at both of them.

"Having fun aye?" I say teasingly as they both blush Crimson.

"A little love is needed in these situations." Armin's voice came out from the corner, I laugh in agreement as Mikasa hid her face in her scarf.

"Well... We're an item now." Jean says proudly, Mikasa grins as he pulls him back to her and starts eating each other up. I grimaced as I walk away and left Armin in a blushing mess while he continues starring at Mikasa and Jean. Tomorrow was Levi's birthday and I didn't know what to get him.

I was racking my brain. Just for his present, I've asked for Erwin's opinions.

I would suggest a day spent with him? Or cleaning supplies.

Wise words of Erwin's, Hanji nodded in approval when I retold her of Erwin's thoughts, everyone did. I sigh as I went and picked the cleaning supplies I ordered just as the mail arrived. I ordered his favorite brand's new mop and spray, smiling I wrapped it up with shiny paper and decided to put a ribbon on it.

Just to piss him off with the girliness.

I am one hell of a troller. Just then Sasha walks in with potatoes in her hand, as she stuffs them in her mouth continuously after each bite. She stares at me for a long period of time as chewed, after she gulped the contents she turns to me properly.

"You should give yourself to him ya know." She says winking, I blush at the thought.

"The author is not turning this into a lemon."

"Oh well, clean with him or something. Your am item right."

"Yeah, call it an item..."