•Chapter 128•

Start from the beginning

"I'm so scared of dyin'."

"Got too many plans inside my mind, just to sleep- deprived of everything I'd get if I survived."

"You can't make a sound buried underground. Can you hear me now, coming to you now live in the clouds? Can you hear me now?

"You can't spend your life lookin' for their eyes. You can't trust their sight everybody lies. You can't trust the wind with your flimsy kite. You can't say goodbye less it starts to fly- guess it's finally time." She nodded to herself as the outro was all we heard and she looked up at us with a smile.

"Good?" She asked me and we all nodded.

"It was perfect, princess." I commented and she couldn't help but release a cute smile.

"Okay, cool."

I released the button and Natalie chuckled against my shoulder, "I missed this guys." She sighed as we just looked through more of the songs we had spread out.

"Same." Erica and I spoke in unison as they both snuggled into me.

"Let's see here- Amber, what you wanna record next?" I asked her and she played with her drums.

"Inhibition." She hit a beat and I nodded as I scrolled through my laptop.

"Tell me when you're ready babe." I called out as I focused on the screen in front of me.

"Before we start I wanna play 10 SPEED back I didn't like it. My voice doesn't like fit well when it's made for different pitches."

"Alright, I got you." I nodded and scrolled back up to the top.

It went on like that until she finished up her demos and parts of the songs. There was always different versions of how we wanted to sing the songs and make it sound well at the same time. She may not have wanted to admit it either but her split with Trevor messed with her a bit. She was more so upset with herself than at him. Luckily she had one of us to fall back on, she was gonna find a good person one day.

I knew the minute she'd stop looking he...or she would come by and sweep her off her feet. I couldn't wait for that day.

"I ain't got no inhibition always end up cryin' on my way home. Drunk or sober, what's the difference? Still ain't got no one to listen always end up cryin' on my way home, home. But it don't feel like that no. No, it just don't feel like home."

"A heart broken genius."

"Order her favorite food, use my card." I told Nat and she nodded wheeling her seat back to grab her phone that was charging.

"Food won't always help." Erica chuckled at me and I shrugged with a small smile.

"Food always helps a little."

"She just needs us... even if she says she doesn't." She mumbled as she leaned against the board watching our best friend.

"We're here now."

"You should call Camila. It's been a few hours." Erica suddenly leaned up and passed me my phone as I stared at her amused.

"Adrianna's with my sister so we can work on our own time... . I should probably check in on them though. Y/S/N is still new to California and a baby- Oh God, why'd I let Camila talk me into this?" I quickly got up to call my younger sister and walked out to the balcony.