Chapter 15😍 ENDING

Raven's POV

"Because I'm yours?"

I had to laugh at this. What did this guy THINK I was going to say? "Oh. I want you back to. Let's raise this kids together." I THINK THE FUCK NOT!

But the one thing I did noticed is that he keeps going back to the contract. It was a good thing to had it but it's not a good time to rip it up in his face. The cops stopped in front of us and pointed their guns at Kevin. He comes up with his hands up and they cuff him.

"Wait. He didn't kidnapped me. I gave birth in his car." I said.

"Holy shit. Your dress is bloody ma'am." One of them say.

"Obviously. Now let's head to the hospital so I can get fully cleaned up."

The cops nodded and took me and my babies in a different car. We drove over to the nearest hospital and I was admitted in within seconds. I lay on the bed, reading dozens of messages from Melissa, asking if I was ok and safe. I texted her back, that I was good and I'm in the hospital. The door opened but I didn't even look over there to see who it was.

"Hello Raven."

I looked over to the side and see Karen standing by the door. I sighed and rest my phone. She's lucky that I have a needle in my arm because otherwise I would of beat  the shit outta her so bad. Karen sits right next to me and smiled.

"You look lovely."

"Yeah. If you count having a baby in my rapist's car."

"A baby?"

"Yep. I found out I was pregnant with his.....well babies a few months–"

"Babies!??" Karen screamed. She stood up and walked around the room for a minute before returning to her seat.

"BUT that was before he rape me."

"Oh. He's your rapist? I thought everything you guys did was consensual."

"Not anymore.  So what brings you here?"

"I'm here to give you a way out of his life."

"I'm listening." I said while folding my arms. Karen grinned and held my hand. I growled and she snatched her hand away.

"Sorry. So you have your contract right? The contact you had to sign in order to do the BDSM shit?"

"Yeah?"

"Rip it up. He'll know that you are serious about leaving him. See, Kevin's been brought up around contracts so now he thinks once you have a contract, it's forever."

I thought about it for a minute and frowned.

"How do you know this? Oh and answer this for me, if you've ripped up your contract, how the fuck did you guys have sex in that strip club a few months back?"

Karen gasped and stood up.

"How–How did you know that?"

"I was there, DUH."

"Well......I might've seduced him. I just wanted to see if he still had it in him. He sure does." She whispered while biting her lip. I rolled my eyes and started to take off the needles off me. The nurse came in and smiled.

"Oh. I meant to tell you Raven, you're free to go."

"Cool. Where are my babies?"

"In the next room. I'll get them." She said while leaving the room. Karen stood up and sighed.