Chapter 5😍 MATURE

"Kevin...." I mumbled as he started to taking off my bra. My body quivered and he chuckled under his breath.

"Why are you so nervous all of a sudden?"

I didn't answer. Was it because I didn't want to or because I was actually having an anxiety attack?

Kevin slightly tapped my cheek to snap my out of my daze before kneeling in front of me and rubbing his warm fingers on my clit. I refused to look at him. My mouth hang down as quiet moans escaped from my lips. I clenched my hands and closed my eyes. He started to rub faster and faster until I was at the point of climaxing but then he does the unexpected and kiss me....down there. His tongue 👅 danced around my entire vagina. I started bucking on his face as response I was already soaking wet. Kevin gripped my waist to keep me in place as I gripped his hair to bring him closer.

"Kev...in...I–DADDY!" I hollered as I felt my juices being slurped by him. Kevin pulled back and licked his lips as I take a deep breath and collect myself. Kevin pulled me by my arm and placed me on a couch. He grabbed some ropes and made sure to tied them behind the chair so I couldn't move. He applied a blindfold on me and kissed my cheek again.

"Just follow my voice, princess." He said. I felt his presence leave. My heart panicked. My mind started racing with questions. A soft fabric is moved from where my private area was at to my lips. I gasped as Kevin strike me on my breasts.

"Did that hurt?"

"No."

"Good."

Kevin strike me in the same area a few more times until he finally got tired and gripped my waist and slamming himself in me. I wasn't ready for the impact so a scream left my mouth.

"You're so tight." Kevin whispered as he licked my cheek. My entire body went warm as he fucked me crazy. My hands ached and I pulled on them to let Kevin know hat I need him to take them off but he refused.

"Endure it."

"No....I...can't! Please!" I begged. Kevin gripped my chin and groped my boob.

"You listen to me. I don't take orders from you! You take mines."

I let out a startled gasped as he rubbed my clit and thrusted deeper inside me. I throw my head back and let out a loud moan before my entire body shake and I can feel myself releasing. Kevin pulled out and went back down on his knees to eat me out. I lay there and let him. It felt good but I can tell my hands were going to be red as hell. Kevin releases the ropes and made me stand up in front of him. I take off the blindfold and throw it to the side. Kevin stood naked in front of me with a smile on his face.

"We're not done yet, princess."

I frowned as he pointed over to a area with there was butt plugs at, whips, and cuffs. I shake my head and started to dress. Unexpectedly Kevin gripped my wrists and pulled me closer to him. His eyes gave me a weird feeling.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"I'm leaving! How do you know that they cleaned those things off? A lot of people come in here!" I yelled back.

"Oh now you're concerned? So you think you're the only woman that I used in my own personal playroom?"

I gasped and pulled up my clothing. How could he say that to me?

Kevin started to rip my clothes off but I pushed him away and ran out the front door. I made sure to run far away from there as soon as possible. Once I saw I was in the clear, I take a deep breath and sit on a bench. The ocean was in front of me and for some reason that became my sense of comfort. I lay back and watch the ocean waves move back and forth. I think I'm in the clear. He won't find me–

"RAVENN!!!!!!!"

"Fuck!"

I race off again. What the hell does he want from me? He's too...aggressive. At first it was good but now it's getting scary. I felt heavy footsteps behind me but I kept pressing on, running till I couldn't run anymore. I see a bus coming towards me and I quickly jumped on. As the bus rides off, I see Kevin standing there with both of his hands in his pockets but a smirk placed on his face. I take a seat next to an older woman and she rubbed my shoulders.

"Are you ok, sweetheart?"

I nodded and grabbed my head. That was a close one.
_______________________

After the bus ride, I arrived back at Melissa's house. She opened up the door with half of her hair straighten and the other side wavy. She looked at me up and down and gasped.

"Oh my god! What happened to you?"

"I can explain inside."

She let me in and set me down on the couch before grabbing a blanket, a water bottle and some new clothes and sitting in front of me. I thanked her and quickly gulp down the water.

"So what happened?"

"So.......You know that guy we saw online. He......got aggressive with me a few minutes ago."

"Oh my god. Did he...."

"No. It was consensual but the last time he did it, he hurt me."

I sighed and closed my eyes. I had a pounding headache and my throat was sore from crying too much. Melissa embraced me and let me cry on her shoulders.

"I'm so sorry. It's my fault. I introduced you to him in the first place. If it wasn't for me, you'll probably wouldn't have experienced anything." Melissa whispered.

"No. It's my fault. I pushed him. I'm supposed to stay obedient. I'm not supposed to talk back. He's my–"

"RAVEN!" Melissa screamed. She gripped my shoulders and throw me back on the couch.

"You. Are. Not. His. Slave."

"But I–"

"NO! We're gonna sit and watch movies now! I don't want to hear about this! How about this? You want pizza? FUCK IT! I'm ordering Chinese!" She yelled while storming upstairs. I looked over to the side and saw my phone was blinking rapidly. I picked it up and Kevin's picture was on the front screen. I ended the line and slammed my phone on the couch. I will never talk to him again.

But Melissa's right. I shouldn't be thinking about this. I should just distract myself with other things. A few minutes later Melissa came downstairs with a fresh pair of underline and bra set and hand me a washcloth.

"After you washed yourself, We're gonna eat. Chicken and broccoli with white rice right?"