All of Our Lullabies

Summary: During an intense thunder storm, Louis comes up with a plan to ease the nerves of both Clementine and AJ. Requested by Anon on Tumblr💛 (edit: I changed the title because I felt it didn't fit)
Word Count: 1,727 words
Genre: Fluff
A/N: I ended up really liking how this turned out. I hope you guys enjoy it, too!

Louis and Clementine were laying together on the bed that was definitely too small to fit both of them. Despite that, they found a position that worked, with Clem's torso pressed against his while her legs were set off to the side. She placed her chin atop her hands folded on his chest, staring up at the boy fondly, though her eyes were lulling closed.

Still, through the slits, she could admire just how beautiful he was. Louis had her enchanted, what with his dark brown freckles sprinkled across his face and how his short eyelashes hit his cheekbones everytime he blinked. He truly was a work of art, like the Renaissance paintings she saw on a field trip to a museum when she was a kid. He'd be a great model for those artists, Clementine bet.

As she was moving a hand up to graze his jaw, a loud boom of thunder shook the room, suddenly alerting her eyes open quick enough to see light fill the room due to the lightning. A flood of raindrops could be heard crashing into the ground, some fresh from the clouds and some erupting out of the dilapidated gutters. Clementine shivered in sync with another boom, and pulled the thin knitted blanket closer to her collarbones.

Louis' grip instinctively tightened around the girl's slim waist at the surprising noises. Once he calmed down and realized that she was okay and still with him, his hands released, allowing his slender fingers to travel up and down her ribcage. He exhaled, lowering his chin to reach Clem's hairline to give a tender kiss.

"Did the thunder wake you up?" She questioned, now resting her cheek against his chest.

"I was never really asleep anyway," he shrugged. "I could feel your staring."

Clementine grew red and squeezed her eyes closed. "That's embarrassing."

His deep chuckles vibrated in his lungs. "No, it's cute. You're cute."

That definitely didn't help her blush, only increasing the fuzziness in her sight. She groaned in annoyance. "Stop."

Louis continued smirking at the girl's actions. Then, sliding a hand up to cup her head, he lifted it, making her pretty face visible. The smirk morphed into a grin, the same one he allegedly smiled everytime he saw her.

Clementine's eyes stayed closed for a brief moment before she opened them, brown specks drowning in a sea of amber. They closed again as another crack of lightning shot through the room. The bolts were getting too close for her liking.

"Clementine?"

"Yes, Louis?" She whispered, tilting her head to the side.

"You're so beautiful," he sighed. "How did I get so lucky?"

At his words, she brought a cold hand up to her face to timidly hide behind it. Louis smoothly pushed it away, replacing it with his own. He could feel her melt into the touch, her soft skin gliding against it. Slowly and quietly, she began lifting her body up, closer and closer in an attempt to reach his lips—

Knock, knock, knock

Quickly, the couple pulled away, Clementine moving her entire body off of the boy and onto the mattress next to him. Thankfully, they did so quick enough so that AJ didn't see anything they were doing, even if just cuddling and kissing. Clem sat up in worry at the sight of the boy, dressed in some new sleepwear they found in an old house, carrying one of Tenn's toys.