They head back to the others.

The Doctor got up and went to the bathroom, she had gotten Jam all over herself from a sandwich she decided to eat while waiting on the other three.

Yaz sits with a cup of donut tea it was sweet and weird but somewhat nice, the door opens and her headshots up to a young girl and man who for some reason seems familiar to her but she can't pin it. The little girl and the man go up to order.

The Doctor comes back from the bathroom passing herself she didn't really catch she was there she didn't notice herself or the young girl she was too busy complaining to herself that she should never have had Jam as much as she loves it it's now on her coat sleeve.

She sits back down and smiles at Yaz as the door opens in comes Ryan, then Graham and then J. The guys sat down beside Yaz as J sits beside her Pa, she looks at her and says,

"You will never guess who I bumped into", she smiles and looks down to the menu.

"Who?", asks the Doctor curiously

"Hold up Jam Chocolate milkshake? Oh My GOD", she says a little loudly getting the attention of the 11th Doctor and her younger self looking over to them. The Doctor studies them now concentrating on the conversation.

"Ooh I want this Pa", J says looking back at the Doctor. As the 11th Doctor was listing he squinted at the older Girl calling the woman Pa he then looks at the woman.

He is trying to figure out what it is but he knows this woman but from where?

The thirteenth Doctor laughs at J "Alright J but seriously why do you have to be so loud?", she laughs this is when the 11th Doctor looks back to the Girl then down to his J and then he studies them more.

"Doctor you know I would also like to try one of those milkshakes this tea is good but super weird", Yaz laughs passing it to Ryan to try.

At the counter, the lady asks the Doctor if he would like cream on the milkshakes or not. She repeatedly asks him and no replies J tugs on his suit jacket "Doctor", she says softly then she yells it getting the attention of everyone at the table near the door.

"That", Older J says to her version of the Doctor.

And this is when the 11th Doctor loudly speaks,

"Ahh yes, cream yes yes can't have milkshake without it can we?", he says smiling and turning down to his little girl she smiles agreeing.

"That's you?", Yaz says turning back to both J and The Doctor "That's why he seemed familiar", she thinks.

"Why can't I remember this by the way?", J asks the Doctor.

The Doctor turns to her then looks over to her young self and turns back "I-I don't know", she says as J stands up to go over to her younger self and Pa.

"J", says the Doctor.

"What? I'm sure you were most likely listing into the conversation I mean come on it's you", she laughs looking over to the 11th Doctor coming over.

He had sent Younger J over to the table and to wait on the shakes.

"Yes, well I do have good hearing and I heard my name", said the 11th Doctor

"So I become a woman", he says unsure "but still not Ginger", he says disappointed and J laughs.

"Yep, still not Ginger female but not Ginger maybe in the next regeneration", laughs the 13th Doctor.

"How? I mean how did we regenerate we shouldn't be able to should we?", The Doctor says confused.

"Well, Rivers Regenerations and well Spoilers", said the 13th.

"Ahh", the 11th Doctor looks at his daughter "well I guess you do get that purple hair then", he smiles at his J.

"Yep", she laughs "but I still don't get it", J says confused

"Get what?", says the 11th Doctor

"I don't remember this day at all why?", she wonders, she thought at first it was the memory wipe that occurred but even at that, she would have remembered eventually as everything else came back to her and the Doctor.

"Ahh yes, I'm also not sure why J", he says as younger J comes over.

"I heard my name", she says curiously

"This is so weird two Doctors and J's", says Graham

"That will be why", says the 13th Doctor "and at that, if you wipe her memory off meeting herself I'm afraid", she says before she finished the 11th butts in.

"I know Spoilers and not supposed to know about my next regeneration. It's okay I will take this day away from us all", says the Doctor looking down at J

"What about Ma?", J says for the first time the Doctor smiled down at her for that knowing one day she will call them Mum and Dad well Ma and Pa but the same thing.

"I'll give her a message", says the Doctor.

"Hold up so I really end up with that hair?", says younger J

"Yep", says older J

"Wow awesome and I become beautiful", she says smiling.

"You are already beautiful", says both Doctors at the same time younger J just smiles at them both and herself.

"Cause that was not awkward at all", says the older version of J.

"Well, we should get our shakes to go what do you say?", says the 11th Doctor down to his daughter.

"Yes", she says smiling she understand the whole universe Timey wimey thing the Doctor and River sat and explained to her everything she needed to know so she knew that her memory had to be wiped for this.

Hopefully the Doctor and J will remember more of this day later as they are older thinks younger J but unfortunately, they won't.

The 11th Doctor and J head back over to collect their shakes when they headed the Gang and the 13th Doctor get their shakes.

They sit down and enjoy them chatting amongst each other and enjoying the rest of the day.