twelve

"when i wake up in the morning with you head on my chest, you put my mind to rest."

—————

i woke up, cuddled up to brad, both of us naked under the white duvet, as the sun streamed through the gap in the curtains.

"morning, brad." i mumbled, shuffling even closer to him, my face tucked in the crook of his neck.

brad placed two fingers under my chin, tilting my face up so that he could press his lips to mine, a grin tugging at his lips as he looked over my neck, as i realised it was covered in hickies.

"we're going out for lunch with the lads today, as we don't have a show tonight." brad smirked, me groaning slightly as i realised i'd have to get to work with my concealer.

"what time is it?" i asked softly, resting my head on his tanned, warm thigh as he moved to sit up, his back against the headboard.

"shit, just after twelve. we're meeting for lunch at one." he said, and i pulled on a t-shirt before sitting up next to him, rubbing my eyes sleepily, my hand coming up to cover a yawn.

brad got up to shower, and i brushed my hair before tying it up to i could lightly apply my makeup and attempt to cover up some of the hickies that we on show, a fond smile on my lips as i did.

once brad was dressed, he came and sat next to me, one of his arms comfortably around my waist as his other hand held his phone, his head resting gently on my shoulder.

"are you ready?" brad asked softly once i was changed, and i nodded with a smile, walking over to him and grabbing his hand, lacing our fingers as we left the hotel room and went downstairs to get a cab to the restaurant, that was only 10 minutes drive away.

i placed my palm on brad's thigh as the two of us sat with his manager and band, the side of his leg pressed against mine.

he was talking to tristan who sat opposite him, and i moved my hand further up his leg, my fingers on his upper, inner thigh, gently tracing shapes in a way in which i knew would relax him.

brad moved his arm around my waist, allowing me to lean into him slightly, as he looked down at me, a small smile on his lips as he pressed a kiss to the top of my head, tucking some of my hair behind my ear, causing me to grin up at him.

"you guys are in a remarkably soft mood considering what presumably went on last night." i heard, and looked across the table to see connor smirking at us, tristan and james, either side of him, both smirking too as their gazes fell to my neck.

brad gently cupped my face and turned it so he could see my neck where the boys were looking, and he grinned, "you missed one." and i realised i must not have noticed this one while concealing the others on display.

"good night?" joe teased, him also smirking now, and i felt myself lightly blushing, but brad and i were saved as a waiter brought over everyone's food, and the boys managed to change the conversation.