eleven

"i keep on missing you."

——————————

- a month later

i groaned, rolling over in bed, not being met with brad's warm, tanned body and messy, curly brown hair, due to him being on tour, though they were coming back to birmingham today for their show tonight.

i checked the time, 11.23, brad would be back soon, and, even though it hadn't yet been two weeks, i was super excited to cuddle him again, and watching him perform tonight would be fun.

i went downstairs into the kitchen to make a cuppa, and a grin lit up my face when i heard a familiar voice chuckle, "can i have one too, please, love." from behind me.

"brad." i smiled, turning round and stepping forwards into his open arms, mine wrapping around his neck as his comfortably, tightly wrapped around my waist, "i missed you." i gushed quietly.

"i missed you too, love." he grinned, pressing a kiss to my lips, before walking towards the counter, me having to walk backwards, as his arms were still tightly around my waist.

"brad." i giggled, him allowing me to spin around when my bum touched the counter, but he kept his arms wrapped around me as i poured the kettle, making us two mugs of tea.

"how's tour been so far?" i asked softly, a proud smile on my lips at him doing what he loves for a living, and i turned back around, brads hands now on the counter either side of me.

"it's been so good, thank you." he beamed, and leant down to press another kiss to my lips, before trailing a couple across my jaw as he mumbled, "but it would've been better with you."

"i'm coming with you for the rest of the shows." i said and he nodded happily, picking up his mug with one hand, as the other fumbled to lace his fingers with my free hand, causing another smile to tug at my lips as he lead me back upstairs to our bed.

"can we cuddle, like, all day, until i have soundcheck?" he asked softly, getting into bed and sitting up, me next to him.

"of course." i grinned, putting an arm around him and allowing him to rest his head on my shoulder, as i ran my fingers through his hair, playing with it as he loved, whilst he put on a film for us to watch.

i bit my lip, as i stood side stage, and brad swapped with tristan, him playing the drums for a song, him looking even fitter as he did, his arms and jaw tensed as he concentrated.

when they came off stage, the others smiled at me and went to their dressing room, and brad came to me, his aim to pull me into a sweaty hug, but i extended my arm so that my hand was on his chest, keeping him away, as i faked anger, "brad, what the fuck?"

"i- what?" he asked, confused, his face falling as he looked at me, his eyebrows furrowing.

"you played the fucking drums and didn't tell me?" i said, a grin tugging at the corner of his lips as he realised i was fangirling, "you didn't stop to think whether i'd need some fucking warning?"

"oh, i'm so sorry, princess." he teased, smirking as he cupped my face, pulling my lips to his, before moving his arms to wrap around my waist, him lightly pressing his crotch against me.

"can we go home now, please?" i pulled away, him unable to contain his smirk.

"oh, the lads and i were supposed to go out clubbing tonight." he teased.

"i don't fucking think so." i said, faking a sweet, innocent smile as i brushed my hand over his crotch, him hardening slightly as i did.

"fuck you." he mumbled quietly, grabbing my hand roughly and leading me to their dressing room.

"guys, georgia and i are gunna go home, but you guys still go out." brad explained to his band mates, all of whom had caught on and were laughing lightly as they noticed brad's semi.

"you two have fun." tristan laughed, the other boys saying their goodbyes and making jokes, as brad huffed, though was unable to keep a grin from turning the corners of his lips up, and he lead me outside.