Mommy

Next morning... Whirlpool house... 07:00 A.M....

Jackson has to sleep with his brother in the Whirlpool house in the same room, but in separate beds, because Cruz took his room. Aaron is the first one who wakes up.

(Watch the Video)

Jackie Chan: is Jackson

Yuen Biao: is Aaron

The two look to side and sees the twins Tia and Mia watching them by morning training. The twins giggle and melt in love.

The two brothers smirks proud of themselves

Storm: *winks to them* Good morning, girls. Did you sleep well?

Mia: *giggles* It was wonderful, Master Romanov.

Aaron: *punches his brother in the shoulder* It was wonderful, because they dreamed of me. I look better. *blows the girls an air kiss*

The twins giggle and melt.

Storm: *smirks* But now they love me. *punches Aaron, so that he falls on the floor* Yeaaaaaaaaah!!! *lifts his hands up in joy*

Aaron punches him in the groin.

Storm: *growls in pain* Uuuuuuuuuuuh!!! *falls on the floor*

Tia and Mia start to laugh, so that even Mrs. Romanov, who sits in living room, can hear them.

Mrs. Romanov: *enters the training hall* What is... *sees Jackson in pain and runs to him* My baby! My poor little boy. *knees to him and looks angry at Aaron*

Aaron: *stunned* What? He started it first.

Mrs. Romanov: *turns to the girls* Why are you two still standing? Don't you see that my boy is in pain? Go to the kitchen and bring something.

The girls bow and run away.

Mrs. Romanov: *looks again at Aaron* And you my youngest son, drive right now to the Laguna Seca Raceway. You're training is waiting.

Aaron: *sulks sad* But, Mom!

Mrs. Romanov: *pints with the finger to the door* NOW!!!

Aaron sighs, stands up and walks away.

Mrs. Romanov: *strokes her son's head* My baby! Did you talk to Cruz?

Storm: *growls in pain and rolls on his back* I tried it yesterday. I knocked on her room door, but she sent me to...

Mrs. Romanov: *covers his mouth with her hand* Hush, not in my house, my boy.

Storm: *sighs and closes his eyes* I'm sorry, Mom. I just love her so much. What should I do.

Mrs. Romanov: *thinks and smiles slyly* Ne wolnuisia, moi malenki maljik. Mama pogoworit s nei. (Don't worry, my little boy. Mommy will talk to her.)

Storm: *chuckles and laughs* Ja snal shto ti eto skashish, Mam. (I knew that you would say that, Mom.)

Mrs. Romanov: *smiles* I'm so proud of you. You didn't forget your mother language.

Storm: *sings* This is the part of me, that no one never gonna ever take away from me.

Mrs. Romanov: *laughs and stands up* I will go now to her. And don't worry. She will fly into your arms. Just continue your training.

Storm: *looks serious at her* Mom, please. Don't do something stupid. I have enough of that.

Mrs. Romanov: *smiles and leaves the room in silence*

Storm: *shakes his head, stands up and walks to the punching bag* OK, let's do it! *begins to punch the punching bag, but stops after some punches and sighs sad* Cruz.

Mrs. Romanov: *enters the office of her husband and takes some documents from the drawer* Well, Miss Ramirez. *chuckles slyly* Let's see, what you will do for that. *leaves the office and walks happy to Cruz room*