All a lie!

6 p.m. Wheel Well hotel...

Cruz parks her yellow Ferrari outside of the building. She wears a blue t-Shirt and jeans. Sitting in the car she looks at the hotel and thinks, who this Romanow is. And why Jackson allows her to go out with another man. Doesn't he want her? Did he just play with her and got enough from her?

Cruz: *hits depressed the wheel* Why I'm thinking of that? We aren't even together. He is not my boyfriend or something like that. He never asked me if I want to be his girl. Maybe he told Aaron that I'm his girl, but to protect me. Arrgh, Jackson, you drive me crazy! And why Jakow Romanow? *decides to find out the answer and gets out of the car and walks to Mater, who works as waiter tonight* Mater?

Mater: *turns around to Cruz and greets her* Hey, Cruz!!! Can I help you?

Cruz: *blushes a little* Well I have a date with someone named Jakow Romanow.

Mater: *looks at his notices and found it* Oh, yeah. Romanow. I found his name. But he is not here. I think he is a little late. That's not gentleman like.

Cruz: *curious* Did you see him? How he looks like?

Mater: *unaware* Sorry, but I haven't seen him. He has a dinner reservation outside there where McQueen and Sally always sitting.

Cruz: *sighs and smiles at mater* Thank you, Mater. I guess I will wait.

Mater: *smiles back* Don't worry, 51. I believe that he will come soon. *whispers to her* but I think Storm is better for you. *walks away to the other costumers* Okay, guys, how can I help you?

Cruz: *chuckles and walks to the table* Okay, Romanow knows how to make the dinner romantic. *sits down on the chair to wait for her date*

She doesn't have to wait long when she hears steps behind her and deep voice says...

?: Hey, costume girl.

Cruz: *recognizes the voice and smiles happily* Oh, Jackson. *stands up and turns to him* I knew it would be yo..... *stands frozen*

In front of her stand another man. He looks like Jackson but something was different. His hair is dark brown and his eyes have a color of red wine. He wears a black smoking with a purple tie. He looks very rich and attractive.

 He looks very rich and  attractive

Storm: *smiles at her* Hey, Cruz. I'm Jakow Romanow. *bows a little to her like a gentleman from a good house*

Cruz: *still looks confused and shocked* Jackson. *whispers his name and is about to freak out*

Storm: *lifts his hands up* Woah, calm down, costume girl. Let me explain.

Cruz: *nearly stumbles against the table but finds the balance again* I... I think I should go now. *turns around and runs to her car*

Storm: *yells after her* Cruz! Wait! *runs after her* Please, wait Cruz!

Cruz: *turns around still running and yells at him* Leave me alone! *reaches her car, wants to open the door but is stopped by Jackson, presses her against the car* Go away, you liar! *turns around to him* Let go of me!

Storm: *lifts her chin up and looks into her eyes* Hush, costume girl. Let me explain.

Cruz: *pushes him away from her and yells* What do you want to explain? You're not a racer. You're not Jackson Storm? You're Jakow Romanow? Or is it a fake too?

Storm: *sighs* My real name is Jakow Romanow IV. I'm a multimillionaire.

Cruz: *looks away* I know that. Mr. McQueen told me everything.

Storm: *comes closer to her* But that's not all.

Cruz: *rolls the eyes* What else? You're married? Have kids?

Storm: *gives her a blank expression* No, I'm not married. And I have no children! *scratches nervous his neck* I'm an agent.

Cruz: *widens her eyes* An agent?

Storm: *takes her hand* I just wanted you to get to know my true identity before I ask you if you want to be my girl.

Cruz: *shoves her hand away from him* Let me guess, when you came to the town, you weren't there because of me, right?

Storm: *sighs* No, I wasn't.

Cruz: *can't believe what she hears* Then why you are here? And tell me the truth!

Storm: *thinks how he should explain that* Okay, my boss gave me a mission. I was assigned to take care of McQueen's retirement. Thus, a fast car was built for me. I had to be faster than McQueen and the other rookies. Later, I saw the strong bond between you and McQueen. And I thought, if I win your trust, then also from the champ. Well, you know the rest.

Cruz: *devastated* It was all a lie, wasn't it?

Storm: No, no...

Cruz: *starts to cry* You used me... I, I was just a part of your con to get Lightning McQueen's trust!

Storm: No, no, no, no look it may have started out that way... but everything's different now because you changed me.

Cruz: *yells at him* No... Stop it! From the very beginning you lied... and I not only believed you, I, I actually... *growls angry* Arrrrgh....

Storm: Cruz, please. When you told me about your past with Aaron Clocker and how he betrayed you, I didn't want to do to you the same. And, so I... *grabs her shoulder* ...listen to me. I fe...

Cruz: *pushes him away* NO! I don't want to hear about my past or about anything I said! You just leave me alone!

Jackson grabs Cruz's arm, but she slaps him, so that he falls on the ground... then she gets into her car and starts it. Jackson stands up to stop her, but gets caught up by Mater.

Mater: *grabs Jackson's arm and tries to hold him away from Cruz* That's enough.

Storm: *tries to get free by watching Cruz driving off and yells after her* Cruz, please. *wants to run after her but Mater is to strong* Let go of me! She has to know the truth.

Mater: *waits until Cruz is far away and release him* If you want my opinion, stay away from Sally's hotel. McQueen will kill you.

Storm: *yells at him* I don't care! *he runs to his black and blue car, starts it and drives after Cruz*

Mater: *walks to the back of the Wheel Well bar to an office phone and dials a number* Hey, McQueen! I have news for you.