I forgive you, costume girl!

Jackson and Cruz drive to McQueen's direction, who stands with Sally, Mater and the other racers next to the gas pumps.

MQ: *sees Cruz rolls closer but with Jackson and don't like that* Hey, Cruz! *looks stern at Jackson* And Storm! I thought, that you want to wait for Dale!

Storm: *grins* Well, Champ. This sunshine here changed my mind. *smiled at Cruz* And she gave me the best breakfast of my whole life.

Cruz looks shyly away and rolls nervous with her tire.

MQ: *looks at Cruz suspiciously* What does he mean, Cruz?

Cruz: *gives him a timid smile* Well, I brought him an oil can from Fillmore.

MQ: *raises first his eyebrow and looks confused at Cruz* Why did you drive to Fillmore? It's not good for your image, if someone of the press sees you in the pub zone then they will fall on you like flies on a pile of sh.... *stops and feels the stern look of Sally behind him* Like flies on a pile of chocolate cake.

Sally: *rolls the eyes* Nice save, Stickers.

Mater: *looks at Chase* I was pretty sure he wanted to say pile of sh....

Sally: *interrupts him* No strong language in front of the children, Mater!

Mater: *smiles sheepishly and looks at Jackson and Cruz* Oh, I'm very sorry, children.

MQ: *snorts and rolls the eyes* Please, these children are racers now.

Storm: *raises his eyebrow and smirks* Wow, I'm thinking the same way you are, Champ.

MQ: *glares at him* Before you think like me, you have to be as wise as me, Storm.

Jackson wants to say something but Flo stops the discussion.

Flo: Oh, come on, boys. Will you two stop it already? Let's play a game! It's called "Guess the signs".

MQ: *snorts and smirks* Guess the signs? I played it when I was a kid. *feels that Jackson want to say something and yells at him* Shut up, Storm!

Storm: *growls, rolls in his direction and is about to ram him* Don't tell me, what I have to do, Champ.

MQ: *drives also to him and glares at him* Did you forget it? I'm older than you! And you are in my town. You sleep in the hotel of my girlfriend. I can throw you out every time, Storm.

Storm: *blank expression* Don't make me an enemy, McQueen. Because if you do, then a war can break out.

MQ: *yells* You started the war 6 months ago. I tried to avoid it, but you had to do it the hard way.

McQueen and Jackson are about to lunge at each other, but Cruz and Sally jump in between them and the two racers stop.

Sally/ Cruz: *in choir* Stop it!

Sally: *pushes McQueen away from Jackson* Let's play the game, Stickers!

Cruz: *tries to calm Jackson down* Jackie, for heaven's sake, pull yourself together!

Storm: *feels his engine full of anger* But he started it!

Cruz: *yells at him* And I'm the one who call it off!

The black race looks stunned at her. No woman has ever yelled at him the way she did. Not even his mother.

Storm: *pouts and sighs* Fine! Let's play the stupid game!

The other cars look darkly at him. Cruz she clears her throat.

Storm: *growls, rolls the eyes and forces a smile* Let's play the amazing game!