Part 1 - I'm warning you

Cruz talks with the reporters, while McQueen looks at her proudly.

MQ: *smiles* Kids got a lot of stuff, huh Doc?

Sally: *drives closer to him* Well, she had a great teacher. And now you get to decide, when you're done racing. So, what's it gonna be, stinky... uh Stickers?

MQ: *smiles at her* I'm gonna keep racing, but before that I have something I want to do.

Sally: *happily* Oh, I can't wait to see it. I love something new.

MQ: *laughs* Don't worry, Sally. You will... *stops as he sees Jackson Storm comes closer to Cruz* What the...

Storm drives to Cruz with a smirked face expression and stops in front of her. All reporters drive away from them, so that they two are alone.

MQ: *looks at Storm suspiciously and whispers* What are you doing Storm?

Cruz talks with Storm for a few seconds, as Storm drives away from her.

Cruz: *looks after him and notices that McQueen watches at her* Hey, Mr. McQueen! *drives to him* Is something wrong?

MQ: What did you two talk about?

Cruz: Well, he just asked me if I want to go out with him.

MQ: *stunned looks at her, then in the sky and whispers* Please, Doc. Let her say no. Please, please, please...

Cruz: *rolls the eyes* Mr. McQeen, I said no to him.

MQ: *looks happily in the sky* Yeah, thank you, Doc. You're still great.

Cruz: But I also said, maybe another time.

MQ: *shocked* What? Cruz, don't you understand it? That's a trap. He is planning something.

Cruz: And you know that, becausssssse....

?: Because he has driven too many tracks., right Champ?

McQueen and Cruz turn around and see Storm stands in a smirked way.

MQ: *growls at him and says to Cruz without losing the eye contact to Storm* Cruz, can you, please, drive to the fans and give them some autographs? Me and Storm have a lot to talk about.

Cruz: But, I...

MQ: *interrupts her and looks still at Storm* NOOOOOW!!!

Cruz: *looks a little scared but decides to drive to the fans* OK, I'm gone. *drives away*

Sally: *nears to her boyfriend and whispers* Don't do anything desperate, Stickers!

MQ: *smirks still with the eye contact to Storm* Don't worry, Sally. This will be a quiet conversation between us men. Right Storm?

Storm: *smirks* I just hope, that it doesn't take too long and the conversation ends before you start to rust.

MQ gets angry and makes a loud engine noise, Storm as well.

Sally: *drives between them* Wow, wow, wow, guys, calm down. I drive now to Cruz and expect you two to behave like adults.

MQ: *calms down* Alright, Sally. I promise.

Sally: *looks at Storm* You too!

Storm: *rolls the eyes* I will try but I make no promises.

Sally: *growls and drives to Cruz* Arrrgh...

There is a long pause between the male race cars until McQueen breaks it.

MQ: *looks suspiciously at Storm* What are you planning, Storm?

Storm: *smiles slyly* I don't know what you mean, Champ.

MQ: *growls* Don't play the dumb. I know guys like you and, believe me, I know many of them.

Storm: *sighs and smirks* I really don't understand what your problem is. I just asked the costume girl to go out with me.

MQ: *yells* But you not even interested in her!

Storm: *grins* First, but after the race I think she is very attractive.

MQ: *nears to him and whispers* I'm warning you, Storm. If you hurt Cruz's feelings, then you will feel my revenge.

Storm: *whispers back to him* Oh, really? And how will your revenge be?

MQ: *closes his eyes and chuckles darkly* I will crush you with all 198 m/h.

Storm: *laughs* Just 198? Are you serious?

MQ: It's enough to get you on the scrapyard.

Storm: *growls makes a loud engine noise* Is this a promise?

MQ: *chuckles darkly* No, Storm. It's just a warning. So, stay away from Cruz if you don't want to end up in parts.

Storm: *smirks and rolls the eyes* And you can do it?

MQ: *angrily* You will see.

Storm: *smiles slyly* Well, Champ. We'll see. See you!

And with that he drives to his black, blue transporter truck.

MQ: *watches after him angrily, then he turns his full attention to Cruz, who gives autographs to her fans* Don't worry, Cruz. *whispers* I will protect you. You will be the best and quickest race car in the whole wide world. I promise.