Fake rescue

Back to Alaska...

After talking with Sally and Lightning, Jackson hangs up and puts his phone in his jacket pocket.

Storm: *stands still outside and smirks proudly* That was easier than I thought. *hears a motor noise far away and looks in the direction*

A Mercedes comes at high speed and stops with a full braking just a meter in front of Jackson. Jackson steps back and growls angry. Three young men in his age comes out and close the doors of the car. There is a long pause between Jackson and the three men. Jackson sighs deeply, looks at them and just nods. The men pass him and go the hut.

As one of them open the door, they can hear Cruz screaming and banging against the locked door.

Cruz: *yells* Who ever you are! Let me out!

The three enter the hut and looks at each other, til one of them asks.

Man 1: *looks worried and whispers* Should we really do that, guys?

Man 2: *rubs his neck and whispers back* Well, Romano gave us $3 million for this mission. What do you think, Joey?

Cruz: *yells and hits the door with the foot* Hey, I know that you can hear me, you freak!

Joey: *stands cool and sighs* Let's just do it and bring that all behind us. Who wants to go in? *looks at them* Nick?

Nick: *looks unsure and steps back* Is it okay if I pass?

Joey: Wussy! *looks at the next man* Michael?

Michael: *rubs his neck again, looks at Nick and then at Joey* No, I pass too.

Joey: *growls* Fine, I will go! Actually, I would never do that to a girl.

Nick: *pushes him to the door* You will do it, man.

Michael: *puts his hand on Joey's shoulder* You do your work, and we do our.

Cruz: *yells* Hey, you bastard. You hear me?

Joey: *sighs, open the door and smirks at Cruz, who steps back, as she sees them three* Yes, I hear you, my dear.

Cruz: *gets scared and steps back til she touches the wall* Who are you? What do you want from me?

Joey: *leans against the door* Well, I'm Joey. That's Nick and Michael. We are just your fans, my dear.

Nick: *smirks at Cruz* Hey, sweetie!

Michael: I hope we will be good friends soon. *winks at her*

Cruz: *starts to cry* Please, let me go. I will not tell anyone I saw you.

Joey: *chuckles* I know, my dear. We will make sure, that you wouldn't. *smirks and looks at Nick and Michael* Right, guys?

Nick just chuckles and goes back to the living room.

Michael: *winks at Cruz* Don't worry, sweet heart. After Joey and Nick, you will spend some hours with me. *blows a kiss and walks away*

Joey: *smirks and closes the door* Well, Miss Ramirez. Would you be a good girl and take off your clothes by yourself, or should I do it for you. *goes to her*

Cruz: *pushes scared herself against the wall* Please, don't.

Joey: *reaches her and pulls her closer to him* Oh, you want me to do the work? *pulls the zipper of her yellow dress down*

Cruz: *cries and tries to push him away, but he is too strong* No, let go of me! Help! Help me, please!

Joey: *lifts her up, throws her on the bed and crawls on top of her* You can scream so loud you can. No one will hear you, babe. The next town is twenty miles away from here. I dreamed of the moment, when we're naked together in bed, where I can stroke your thigh and you moan my name. *strokes her thigh*