Chapter 30.

The Devil's Crush
Chapter 30.
Copywrited.
No part shall be replaced or copied

I sighed. "Oh my god! You are so love- struck!" Complained Brooke from beside me. We were sitting in the home room. "Am not!" I defended. The whole football team had gone to the next state for some inauguration which meant that both Landon and Ryder had gone with them. I missed both of them. Especially a certain boy with chocolate colored hair and blue grey eyes.

Before I could say anything else to Brooke, a guy tapped on my shoulders. I didn't really know home but then, I knew no one. He had a smirk on his face. "So, you are dating Landon Pierce?" I blinked knowing exactly how he knew. I was sure that the whole school knew by now. Before leaving, the student body had stood waving at the jocks when Landon walked to from their side to our side and kissed me.

"Since he is not here, wanna go to the janitor's with me?" He asked, pulling me out of the memory. My eyebrows crinkled and I controlled myself from gagging. Before I snapped at him, Brooke growled. "Come on! I can do much better than Pierce!"

I cringed at him. "You are going to the hospital instead of janitors' if you say another word!" Brooke shot him a death glare. He flipped his finger at Brooke but turned around; scared of Brooke, perhaps.

I turned to her. "Ew. Guys these days!" I muttered angrily. Brooke opened her mouth but a third voice intertwined. "I think he's talking about this." Both our heads snapped into the direction of the voice. It was a red headed girl who had a paper in her hand. She unfolded it.

The red headed flattened the paper thoroughly and handed it to me. She had an angry scowl on her face.

ARE YOU BORED?

Are you bored sitting at home?
Are you looking for fun in life?
Are you looking for a time pass?

We bring you, ELEVEN RAYMONDS!

Play with her, bang her, leave her!
This product is absolutely free!

*available for both boys and girls.

Call/ message: xyz123.

My mouth dropped open and anger surged through me. I breathed in and out, finding it difficult to do so. My nails dig into my palm. I blinked. I blinked again. All I could see as red. I heard a ripping noise and for sure Brooke had turned the paper into bits. "Do you have any texts or calls?" Questioned the red head. Not caring about the teacher who was checking quiz papers, I jerked out my phone out of my bag.

36 texts, 8 calls.

24 texts from Landon, the other texts and calls through unknown number.

"Open Facebook." Commanded the red head and I obeyed her. One tag, I tapped on the notification and found 'bitch hate' club written on it. Once again, I clicked on it and found the same flyer posted on it. I went on the comment section. They were vicious. "Most comments are from West Port High." Notes the red head.

""Do you think we have to turn this to the school authorities?" Brooke asked. I nodded. "Duh!" "No wait!" Shouted the red- head. Brooke and I looked at her, confused. She eyed us both. "Let us do a research first. Most of the comments are from the West Port High." She sighed. "What if this flyer was circulated by someone from the West Port High?" Brooke cocked her head.

"Meet me at Jessica's at six. You too." Brooke commanded to the both of us.

***

"I was sitting in the washroom stall when I opened my inbox. I skimmed through them deciding to open Landon's texts at the last. As I scanned through the ever increasing list of unknown messages, one phone number caught my eye. I had received a message from this earlier too. But I had blocked this!