Chapter 24.

The Devil's Crush
Chapter 24.
Copywrited.
No part shall be replaced or copied

I was sitting in the Pierce's guest room finishing applying nail paint. I had thought that Lucia lived in the condo with Landon but apparently that place was inhabited by him only.

I was thinking about his beautiful condo and what all things Landon could've possibly done there when the door of the room flew open. There he was, carrying a tray with something that smelled heavenly.

Landon was wearing a black tank- top that hung loosely on his shoulders, his muscles visible. My breath hitched and my eyes roamed down his body. After gawking at his oh- so- delicious body; his tank top and those grey pyjamas, my eyes flew to his eyes.

Landon was sporting a smirk on his face, his chocolate hair scattered neatly on his head. His blue- grey eyes joyous. "Couldn't stay away from me, Ellie?" He asked, playfully as he set the tray on the bed.

The tray had a bowl of red pasta, two plates and two forks. The pasta was hot, vapors coming out of it. It was so tempting. There was no trace of vegetables in it and even if it was unhealthy, I was thankful that it didn't have any veggies.

"Buttercup!" Landon sang out pulling me out of my trance. My head snapped up and I found Landon sprawled beside me, his hair touching my knees, propped on his elbows and his legs beneath his knees ranging out of the bed.

"Buttercup, you might want to close that bottle of nail paint." He reminded with a scowl and my eyes snapped to the bottle. I closed it hastily. "Do you want to eat right now, Ellie?" Landon asked and I eyed the bowl. Hmm...

"Answer me Ellie! Say something!" He exclaimed, irritated and then proceeded to poke my stomach.

Due to the sudden touch, I giggle escaped my mouth and I retreated back, hitting the plate in the process. The plate fell down and it shattered, it's shreds flying around.

My eyes widened. "Shit! Landon, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, jumping down to pick up the mess I had made. Landon followed my lead and came down on the floor.

"It's okay, Ellie." Landon replied, helping me. I looked up to see whether he had really accepted my apology. He had.

"Ouch!" I shouted all of a sudden, wincing. On a reflex, I pulled my hand back. Stinging sensation crawled through my veins and I watched the metallic blood trickle down my fingers.

"Ellie, are you okay?!" Landon exclaimed, taking my hand in his. His eyes were wide with worry and concern. He blew hot breaths on my finger and I watched him rant.

"Why are you not careful Ellie? Look you got hurt. What if this causes an infection? Infection later but this will cause you pain. Even if this is just a small cut and you are not a sensitive princess who can't take care of herself but this will cause you pain. I can't see you in pain, it... it just hurts me. And now I'm ranting, please tell me to shut up."

I chuckled and watched Landon flush. His cheeks turned red and he looked away, gulping. He looks so hot! He then ordered me to sit on his bed as he finished picking up the plate. I did feel guilty about making him pick up the mess I created. Landon winked at me. "Your mess is my mess, Ellie." I rolled my eyes at his cheekiness although a blush crept on my cheeks.

When he came back from disposing the plate, he brought a bandage which he, very skillfully, wrapped on my finger. He must be doing this in a daily basis, due to the fights. I flinched at the thought.

"There you go!" He sighed with relief once he was done. "Now we eat." He grinned at me as he spoke, dimples appearing on either side of his cheeks. He looked like a little school child winning a prize. The blue grey eyes that were usually blank were now swirling with happiness and joy. He was waiting for me to answer.