Chapter 11 - It's Just A Little Crush

"Truth," Jacob decided, not wanting to make it easy for the other teen. He sat back down in his seat and took a sip of the beer he still had. "You can't get me back if I choose that, can you?"

Spizzo smirked, already relishing in how Jacob's smugness would shrivel up into embarrassment at his question. It already made up for the sticky feeling he had on his torso from the drying milk. "Oh, Skidders, you don't even know what I can do."

"Having a knack for doing stupid stuff is about all you can do," Jacob bit back.

That was all the other teen needed to confirm his question. "Have you ever had a crush on me?"

Spizzo had always had a sneaking suspicion, in the limited time they'd spent with each other. The other teen may have thought he was being sly but Spizzo knew when he was being looked at. That burning feeling during drama class, with a real emphasis on his ass it seemed.

The other teen didn't react as much as Spizzo had thought, his poker face strong. There was a slight panic in his eyes though, if Spizzo wasn't mistaken. It almost felt like a challenge, something he would have to coax out.

"So this doesn't do anything for you?" Spizzo said as he got up off his seat and approached Jacob, motioning to his upper half that was still shirtless after having poured the milk on himself.

He could see the hyper focus in eye contact that Jacob was trying to maintain, not wanting to give in and look at what Spizzo was referring to. Spizzo smirked, enjoying the struggle. He almost felt like it was a compliment. He had worked pretty hard to get a body like this after all.

"Nope, nothing," said Jacob, keeping his tone even.

"Oh but I don't believe that, Skids," Spizzo crooned, getting up closer to the other teen.

"Believe whatever you want, I don't like you," Jacob replied, his tone becoming more strained as Spizzo hitched a leg either side of him and sat in his lap, face-to-face.

"You don't like me?" whispered Spizzo, sitting back so his butt rested on Jacob's knees. He raised his arms to rest on the other teen's shoulders as he shook his head as Spizzo's words. "Not even a little?"

"Nu... n-no, n-not even a little," Jacob stammered as he watched Spizzo face get closer to his, felt his breath coat his face, got a slight whiff of milk off of the other teen's body.

"Oh baby," Spizzo breathed, almost moaned, their faces so close together they almost touched. He could hear Jacob's gulp, feel his lip quiver so close to his own, an undeniable tightness in the lap underneath him. He tried to keep it together, hold off, but he couldn't keep it in any longer.

"You're too easy," he laughed, jumping off the other teen and back onto his feet.

"Screw you," Jacob grumbled, shifting in his seat.

Spizzo laughed harder, shaking his head as he returned to his seat. "Don't worry about it, Skidmark, I know the answer now. I'll save you the embarrassment of having to say it."

Jacob glowered at him, looking like he was ready to pull Spizzo apart limb from limb. "Why the hell am I even here?"

"Oh you know why, don't pretend you don't," Spizzo replied with a smirk. "It's my turn now, so let's make it interesting."