Chapter 3 - Our Little Secret

"Truth, huh?" Spizzo laughed. "What a pussy move, Skidders."

"Just ask your question," Jacob sneered, taking another sip of his beer. Somehow, the drink got less and less intolerable the more he drank. Hopefully it knocked him out before this game went downhill.

Spizzo was quiet for a moment, rubbing his chin as he pondered what truth he wanted to ask. It was the cheeky glint in his eye when he asked, "Is it true that you slept with one of the teachers at school?" that told Jacob that he was already fucked.

Jacob swallowed painfully, knowing he should've been expecting this. Rumours had been swirling around the school for some time that he'd been with a few teachers at the school. The rumours were pretty much unfounded, based solely on the fact that Jacob was a major teacher's pet, but he was interested to hear which teacher Spizzo thought he'd slept with, asking, "And which teacher would that be exactly?"

"Mrs Kleinman..." Spizzo smirked, amused by the idea that the teen in front of him could've slept with the 50 year old librarian who had just started sporting some marvellous chin hairs, "...or Mr Teagan."

"I have not slept with Mrs Kleinman," Jacob laughed, surprised by the suggestion. Admittedly, it was one he had not heard yet, and even if he was hurt that people really thought he'd sleep with her, he was amused that people were really spending their free time thinking of stupid shit like this.

"Ah, but you didn't deny sleeping with Mr Teagan!" Spizzo pointed out, opening another bottle of beer with a giant grin on his face. "So you slept with Mr Teagan?"

"Nah, you've already asked your question, you don't get another one," Jacob retorted.

"You answer my question and I'll keep whatever you say our little secret," Spizzo reasoned, swishing his bottle around as he looked at the other teen like a wolf sizing up its prey, "or everyone tomorrow will be talking about how Skidmark is a nasty little sex fiend."

Jacob groaned, knowing he had no other choice. "Yes fine, I slept with Mr Teagan."

"Oh my fucking god, Skids, I knew you were a queer!" Spizzo laughed, jumping around as he had the time of his life with this new information. If he were being fair, he'd give props to the kid. Mr Teagan was admittedly a very handsome man, no homo, and definitely had all the girls swooning when he was hired as the new History teacher.

But when was he ever fair with Skidmark?

"Shut up," Jacob grumbled, slumping lower in his seat as he sipped his beer. He knew this wasn't going to stay a secret, and he'd spent so much time trying to stay as sexually ambiguous as possible and tone down the gay. There were enough reasons for people to make fun of him already, he didn't want to give them another one.

"So how'd it happen?" Spizzo asked, wanting to know more, but Jacob just sat there, simmering in his seat.

Spizzo sighed, not enjoying the fact that the other teen wasn't playing along, coming to sit on the armrest of his seat and pinched his cheeks, saying, "Oh lighten up, Skidmark! Like I said, everything you tell me stays between us, you have my word on it."

Jacob scoffed again as he rolled his eyes, not believing the other boy for even a second.

"You don't believe me?" Spizzo asked, though not very surprised.

"Pfft please," Jacob responded, looking at the other teen in the eye as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "When have you even given me a reason to believe you?"

"Ok fine, Skidmark, I'll tell you what," Spizzo began, formulating a deal in his head. "Since you've been so open so far, I'll do the same."

"I'll believe it when I see it," the other teen replied.

"Perfect," the jock agreed. "I pick truth then. Ask me anything."