𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓲𝓼

Start from the beginning

I found my friends at Daniel's locker, all in a circle watching something on Zach's phone.I got behind Daniel and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his cheek."What are you watching?"I whispered, placing my head on Daniel's shoulder.

He instantly leaned at the touch and responded."Just you beating my ex"He casually said, making me chuckle."By the way are you ok?"He asked worried."I nodded."The guys hit me just a few times but is fucking strong"I muttered."Can I see?"I asked.Zach nodded and handed me his phone.I then played the video.I watched me dodge a few of Mark's punches, looking calm while the other was red of furry.

I saw myself being pushed to a locker and being punched, a blank expression on my face.I then kicked his balls and you probably know the rest.The only thing I didin't notice was the way people looked at me.Some with calmness, knowing I will be ok.I always was.And others with happiness, enjoying my coments and smooth actions.

"Everybody loves you, bro"Jack pointed out, laughing when I winked at Mark while he blushed of embarrassment."I know. But I don't know why"I replied.Daniel pulled away, turning around and looking at me."Are you serious?You are the king of fights.You always stick up for the inocent people and don't even punch so much.That's how you win fights and people's hearts.You just dodge your opponents punches and talk.That's what's especial about you"He explained, caressing my cheek.

My heart just melted.I instantly pulled him in a bear hug, hiding my face on his shoulder as he giggled.We were interrupted by flashes and aws.Jachary.We pulled away and I playfully rolled my eyes.We finally entered class, sitting together.

🍜Time skip till lunch time🍜

We were sitting in our lunch table, while Daniel explained his past with Mark."Ok here it goes"He started, sighing and looking down.I instantly grabbed his hand and caressed it, giving him a reassuring smile.He smiled back and started again, this time less nervous.

"So I met Mark at a skate park 3 years ago.I fell down and he helped me.We started talking, meeting up and flirting.He soon asked me to be his boyfriend which I said yes.But, I never really liked him.I actually liked Corbyn, but knew there wasn't a chance and tried to move on."He started, looking at me at the end.I just tightened my grip on his hand, telling him to continue.

"At the begging everything was great.But I soon found out he was cheating, with multiple people.When I tried to break up with him he told me that that wasn't cheating and that I would always be his, no matter how many people he kissed.He forced me in the relationship and starting abusing me physically and verbally.Thankfully, he moved away and broke up with me, saying it would be too difficult.The only person who knew was Jack, and only because he noticed one of my bruises "He finished.

At this point I was feeling awful.How could such a pure, sweet boy have such a rough past?I instantly pulled him to my lap and hugged him, whispering how sorry I was."You know he won't hurt you again, don't you."I asked.He nodded and snuggled into me."And did you- uhm you know-had sex?"Zach awkwardly asked.I tensed, waiting for the answer.Daniel just hugged me tighter, nodding and whispering "But I was drunk so I can't remember."I sighed and kissed his shoulder.

At least I could be his first time he could remember.I thought.Suddenly, somebody entered the cafeteria, looking around.Ugh.It was Mark.He was getting more annoying than Jonah.And that's saying a lot.He spotted us and started making his way over."He's coming honey"I whispered to Daniel, since he couldn't see Mark.He whined."Make him leave.Please"He begged."I will"

He got to us and instantly sent daggers my way, since I was holding Dani.I blew him off and rolled my eyes.Zach looked up."Did you want something?"He sarcastically asked.He pointed at Daniel, who's face was still on my shoulder."Sorry but that's taken"I said.He got closer.

Jack stopped him with an annoyed look."Will you please stop being this clingy?Its fucking annoying.Daniel doesn't like you and you can't take him away from Corbyn, so suck it up and move on."He snapped.Everybody was shocked by Jack's sudden confidence but Mark looked angry.He grabbed Jack by the shirt and pulled him close."Look, kid I don't give a shit about what you think of me.Im just here to take what's mine"Mark growled.

Zach was about to take Jack off Mark but I stopped him, seeing that Jack wasn't intimidated."Then you can leave"Jack snapped back.With that he pushed Mark back and sat down."What?Are you going to stay there until your stare kills me or are you gonna leave us fucking alone?"I asked, fed up of his presence.

He growled"This isn't over."Ughhhhhhh"For fucks sake of course it is!Cant you see?There isn't anything here to fight for!Its just you and your stupid ego that make shit up!"I shouted.He ignored it and continued walking.

This wasn't going to be easy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Holaaaa
This is probably the longest chapter so far:)Thoughts?

-P