Filler Chapter #3

{The credit for this idea goes to @mangeles2m}

Annie's POV

After the ceremony Ric and I had made our way outside towards the car while our closest friends cheered happily for us as we walked past them.

Once we ended up in front of his car he opened my door for me and once I got in he closed the door behind me,making sure to be careful with my dress before he jogged around to the other side of the car.

After Ric got in he smiled at me and I did the same before he reached into his pocket trying to find what I assumed was the keys.

His smile disappeared when he pulled his hand out of his pocket when his hand was empty.

"It's probably in the other one." He said with a chuckle before reaching into his other pocket and when he pulled his hand out of his pocket he didn't look at me but I heard his heart begin to race.

He turned to face me but his hands were set on the arm rest so I grabbed his hands with mine before caressing them gently.

"It's not your fault Ric." I told him.

When I said that he looked up at me confused.

"It's not?"

"No." I replied with a smile and a slight shake of my head before letting go of Ric's hands.

I turned around and climbed out of the car looking fair a certain person in the small crowd of friends who joined us on our special day.

I heard the car door close from the other side of the car before footsteps walked around it and I turned my head sideways to see Ric still looking confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

All of a sudden I heard the sound of keys jingling so I was about use my vamp speed but I sighed and used one hand to grab onto Ric's arm while my other hand reached down to undo my heel straps.

"Annie you okay?" I heard Elena ask me in a soft tone,knowing I'd hear her.

As much as I love Elena I ignored her and handed Ric both of heels before using my vamp speed to move to the other side of the chapel to find Damon leaning in front of his car looking down at his shoes.

"I can't believe you. I didn't ruin your wedding. I didn't even go to your wedding.....is that why you stole the keys? I told you that wasn't my fault."

He looked up at me confused.

"What keys?" He asked with a smile.

"Damon."

"Why do you have to go on a honeymoon? Mystic Falls is the biggest tourist attraction in the world. Vampires,werewolves,originals,the list goes on forever."

My anger immediately disappeared after he said that.

"You don't want me to leave." I replied after the sense of my new realization hit me.