"Death Keeps Knocking On My Door"

(A/N:I personally didn't like this episode,idk why but I didn't. Plus this chapter sucks and I know that it does but I didn't want to add Ric talking to Raf about his girlfriend and their past and how she died and attempt to fit Annie into it. But I tried my best to throw Annie into different parts of this chapter so I'm very sorry that this sucks. And if you want to skip this really shitty chapter that's totally fine by me. Also I'm including Hope's first voice over at the beginning and end because surprisingly their the only things I liked about this episode.)

 "Once a year for Remembrance Day,we're asked to write letter to our lost loved ones

"Once a year for Remembrance Day,we're asked to write letter to our lost loved ones. We sign our names,fold them up,and scatter them throughout the cemetery. I don't usually see the point in it. Why write to the dead? I'd rather not think about it at all. Except lately,death keeps knocking on my door."

~

(In the cell with Ric and the Necromancer)

Annie's POV

I leaned against the cell bars as I began to catch my breath.

Torturing my enemies is not as fun as I remember it being.

Maybe its because I was stronger back then,on a different kind of diet.

Ric screamed out in frustration as he stabbed a knife into his forehead.

"Was that really necessary?" He asked.

"I told you I need answers." Ric said as he bent down to his eye level,his hands on his knees.

"Why would I help you two? You have me in chains."

"Technically he has you in chains. I'm just here to let out my aggression." I told him.

"This indignity will not go unpunished."

"We have been at this for days. Answer my questions,or I'm gonna peel your skin off like a grape and shower you with battery acid."

"A rather grotesque effort,considering it will feel like the delicate tickle of a feather."

Ric walked away from him and looked at me,I just shrugged my shoulders.

He grabbed a flame thrower and turned to face him.

"All right,lets see how this feels." He said before lighting it.

"Dr Saltzman."

I turned around to see Hope with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Oh,there you are,lovely girl. I was wondering if you'd come visit me again. How's your friend? The one I saw you with earlier,trying to steal an illicit peak at me?"

"As we speak,he's having an emotional reunion with his dead girlfriend. I assume we have you to thank?"

"Poor dear. Her spirit was clinging to him like a vine in winter. It took barely any effort. Just a little wrinkle of the nose,and poof. Young love reborn. You're lucky that's all I did."