"What Was Hope Doing In Your Dreams?"

(12:10 AM)

(12:10 AM)

Annie's POV

I was awoken by one of the younger elementary students named Henry.

He had told me about Pedro waking up screaming again.

I sighed but nodded and used my vamp speed to get to the other side of the school,once I got there I noticed most of the elementary school kids stood outside their rooms looking beyond exhausted.

"Two seconds and it'll all be over." I assured them and as I walked towards Pedro's room his door was locked.

"Okay,maybe a little longer than two seconds." I muttered to mainly myself but I'm sure some of the elementary vamps heard me.

"Hey Pedro it's Mrs Saltzman,can you open the door?"

I didn't get a response,so I waited for a good 10 seconds but the door was still locked.

"Pedro,please open the door."

And another ten seconds went by,the door was still locked.

"Okay,new plan," I started to say before I turned to face all the kids watching my every move.

"If your Headmaster asks you who pulled the door of its hinges it was MG,okay?"

They all nodded and I turned back around before gripping onto the doorknob with one hand while my other hand was flat against the middle part of the door.

I pulled my arms back and the door came off it's hinges easily so I placed it on the left side of the wall,near the room.

Once I did that I peaked into Pedro's room to find him sitting on his bed,slightly rocking back in forth.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but walked inside which caused Pedro to look up at me with wide eyes,scared.

"Hey. Hey Pedro. It's okay. You're okay." I said in a soft tone and he had quickly got off of his bed,running towards me.

He ended up wrapping his arms around the mid top part of my legs,while his head looked up at me with water in his eyes.

"Pedro,it was just another dream. Want me to stay here until you fall asleep?"

"I can't sleep."

"Nothing is gonna hurt you while I'm here Pedro,I promise. Now come on." I grabbed both his arms and unwrapped them from my legs as I pulled him towards his bed.

I sat down at the end of it while he just looked at me with pleading eyes.

It can't be that bad.

He's never acted this way before with a dream.

"Okay,how about we go and see if we can find some late night snacks down in the kitchen?" I suggested,he was quick to walk towards the doorway and out of his room.