Cold and Jackets

Rhevene POV

" Loraine I m back." she gasped in surprised as she saw me and ran like a stupid dog ,cute

" I thought you were kidnapped now or died or somethin" A drop of tear flown in her eye as soon as she hugs me. I knew she felt relieved and i was too but now I know her life is in danger because of me I must--

" Ive got tell you somethin" I said while gripping both of her hands .

I explained everything to her and thats when she was in rage.

" No , thats not a very good plan. You could see a lot of men staring ,watching you closely as if they want you dead!" She replied with confusion plastered on her face.

" Dont worry Im going back there safely, if you want you can meet my brother. You see my brother is very communicable and you know if i get home where my family are , Im going to take you there and we ll be together , is that ok with you? "

" I shouldnt have forced you to a photoshoot , this wouldnt had happen." She was apologetic to me. I hate seeing her like this.

" None of this was your fault , apart from my mom leaving me , apart from what circumstances I am into now , None of it was yours to make. So you better get your ass up or I ll regret leaving you." I said as I pat her head and remove her tears.

"Asshole" she muttered to me

" I know" I hugged her tight and soon my bags were beside me as a helper fixed it for me.

" Goodnight?"

"Goodnight."

I took my bag and gone outside the villa , My phone was ringing and it was an unknown number , I took it and soon I realized it was Leferome.

" Uh hey just so you know I didnt go anywhere when you left me beside our limo."

" What? Ok Im going there immediately." From then I hung up.

-?-  just some part.
Leferone POV

When she kissed me back to get back what I did earlier, I was surprised. My sister kissed me back.  because Actually We Dont Greet people with kisses .I Just teased her.hihi

Rhevene POV

God its feeezing here. Actually It started snowing after raining , weird right? Anyway,
Just what on earth he s doing waiting there , I mean he s rich and he could rent out a hotel nearby. As soon I saw the limo , I signaled the driver to open up the luggage , then I put everything in order and got inside the limo.

" Why did you wait here Leferone? " I asked humbly without any trace of annoyance , because its not really my own car. Then I just noticed his facial features , perfect jawline ,dyed hair , blue orbs and luscious lips and nose. My brother is some kind of alien I think. Many girls are fuming over him I guess.

He was silent as he took his jacket off , but then he was putting it on me.
" Thanks" I felt my eyes wander around the car and to think I fell asleep.

" Your welcome sis."

----------
so there s your chapter 4

thanks for reading guys

CHALLENGE:
IF THIS GETS 20 READS I WILL LIKELY POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY.

BUT DONT WORRY GUYS I ALWAYS UPDATE EVERYDAY FOR ONE CHAPTER. EVEN THE CHALLENGE DIDNT WORK.