Hugs And Surprises

Chapter 2

Rhevere POV

I took my bags my mom packed for me before she was long gone. I appreciate the tears dwelling for my last encounter with her , but this isnt what i should be doing right now.

" Its just too soon!" I shouted across the road , as I tumble all my bags. Water soon drips slowly and it started raining as fear covers my body thinking where should i go now? . Uhh I couldnt think much right now. Why would she leave me?

Wait

Wait

Wait

I stopped in the middle of my tracks.

Why did she don--

" Sis if youre going to make yourself wet then stay there ." Loraine said as a smirk was plastered in her face.

" Technically you made everything happen so fast , so i get to have favor with you. I ll stay at your home Renesse." We both smirked as it seems.

" Well then , at least you know now you re making my agency rich baby and sure Id love you to be here anytime". She mumbles as she hugs me , and i smiled at her actions. "Lets go inside naughty ."

" you suck at caring for others Renesse."

" I know that already stupid."

We made it inside her house that was specifically like a villa out of nowhere in our town. I couldnt believe too that somehow this was created here at this kind of place. I quickly dressed in pants and shirts and gone downstairs . But Renesse caught me and had let me changed my clothes. into a blue simple sundress which i totally say hugged my curves and shown my curly red hair , then she let me wore blue pairing high heels . idiot renesse hmp.

We ate Cheesecakes at a coffee shop nearby . And these cakes were beyond tasteful for my buds. But then i remembered , my mom left me hanging. Now how am going to work out the issue my bestfriend made for me.

" Well you could start working for me." Surprised that she heard me , I made up my mind.

" Okay since this was to happen , Im going to tell you a secret."

And soon she heard everything.

There were suspicious persons surrounding me.

I think my Mom was sure about it.

i think im into kungfus now.

" Rhevere I think we need to go" Loraine sounded suspicious so btw it looks like she gets what Im thinking too .

Lets say

Idiots stays the same , as ever,
What I mean was ,
who would nt know such freaking perverted shits.

We both ran as we successfully exited the cafe. I made our ways to be opposite so that Loraine would be safe. At first she didnt agree but I convinced her. But then i bumped into a post and thats where i realized Im going down , falling in my knees or maybe my butt. Is this even natural for a girl like me.

Probably this was my fate. or so

But why would they want to harm me?

I need to know .

plan b

Closing my eyes as pain will soon drift me.

Muscular arms where hugging me like I was some soft toy.
Surprised that i hugged him back instinctively. wait , waht?

" Who are you" I was not terrified either scared , I was relieved. A red hair brownish color of mine and blue orbs as mine. Is he my destined re--

" Im Leferone

your brother." As he smiled brightly with sparkling eyes.

Looks like plan b didnt work.

--------:-------:--------;------:

Hi there 2nd chapter here

Did you like it?

Thanks for reading lovelies!