Chapter Eighteen

-----------------------------------

Thanks Sarie12340 for letting me know that Bruno Mar's song 'When I Was Your Man' reminds her of Lacey and Carter.

A big thank you Twikkiesbabygyal for the awesome poem you posted on my facebook page! Love it! If you're interested in reading it:

Put down that razor put down that knife.

Don't let the devil take your life.

I know it hurts. I know you want it to end,

But remember God is your friend.

I know your hurt, I know your broken

But enough silent sobs let your pain be spoken.

Cry onto him and he will help you through.

Live your life he has so much for you to do.

The pain seems to hurt deep down even in a sell

but don't jump off that bridge don't jump down that well.

Lift your hands and onto him you should cry.

Let it all go cause God knows why.

Let him know your feelings and pains

And he will put sunshine in your heaviest rains.

You need to trust in him.

So drop that razor and drop that knife

He loves you and he wants you to have a life.

 I absolutely love reading anything like this! If any of you have any hidden talents with designing either covers/banners, books jackets or writing any cool poems or anything, please let me see them! Even if you just think a song reminds you of any of my stories or something along those lines. Can either email me on laurenj.22@hotmail.com, message me on here or post on my Facebook page! (Posting on my fb page would be funner, let's admit it). Oh and I'm alwaysssss on Instagram (laurenj_22) so you can DM me on there whenever! 

Dedication: Thank you ShiningLights for the amazing cover. Love it! :)

Recap:

"Tonight was good. I hope we can continue our walks. It's the best part of my day. Call me if you want a ride home or somewhere to stay. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay." I smiled up at him.

"Okay."

I groaned, wanting to face palm myself. I did it again. He laughed as he disappeared through the door. Exhaling, I stood there for a few moments, making sure I was composed, before emerging out. I wandered toward the lounge, where Anna was perched, chatting to someone I didn't know. She leapt to her feet, completely ignoring them once she saw me.

"Thank God, get me away from this loser."

"That's not very nice," I laughed. I squinted at her, seeing some hickeys slashed across her neck. "Good night?"

"Yeah, yours?" she smirked, raising her eyebrows suggestively. "Lover girl."

"You can't talk."

"Touche. Let's go home, my head aches, my feet hurt and my hangover is already trying to kill me."