BakuDeku Angst with not much Deku

a/n sorry that i haven't posted the todobakudeku part 2 i'm having trouble writing smut atm but here's some angst i got the idea rn

⚠️ Suicide Warning ⚠️

Deku's POV

"Pray to be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building".

Those words echo in my head as the wind blows against my face. I stare down at the concrete below me. It's about a good 25 feet down, at the highest part of the school.

As I walk along the edge, deciding when to let my body fall, I hear a door open then a voice behind me.

"Oh, hello Kacchan," he's staring at me not speaking. "I've decided to take your advice,as you can see."

I look back towards the ground and dangle my foot over the edge.

"Well, Kacchan... I guess I have to go now. I hope I get a quirk!"

Bakugo's POV

As everything is processing through my head I watch him lean forward. My body suddenly lunges towards him, desperate to catch him before it's too late.

But... it was.

The moment I was able to look over the edge was the exact moment I saw my childhood friend die.

he's gone
he's gone
he's gone

and it's all my fault

Practically all the bones in his body broke, killing him almost instantly. The coroner said he was still alive for a few seconds before his heart actually stopped. For those few moments he was in immense pain.

Everyone questioned why he did it. Why the boy who was always so happy and enthusiastic, ended his life.

I couldn't face Inko. I couldn't go over to her knowing I was the one who drove her son to jump.

No one bothered me once I came back to school after not going for 2 weeks straight. They must have known.

1 week later

It was finally the day of the funeral. My mother forced me to come even though I didn't have the guts to show my face.

We walk into the service and all I can see is a broken mother crying for her son to come back.  I debated on walking out until Inko saw me. As soon as she did she ran up and hugged me.

All I could do was stand there. What was I suppose to do.

I stayed like that for a minute until she let go and wiped her face.

"Sorry, thank you for coming today," she said as she teared up again

"It's no problem, Inko. I know how hard it is". I hear my mother say as they both begin crying and hug each other.

I ended up near his casket. It was closed. Of course it was, his body was too messed up and in pieces for it to be opened.

I put my hand on his casket.

You stupid nerd. You weren't suppose to do this. You weren't suppose to take it this far.

I feel the tears gathering up in my eyes, threatening to fall. I run out of the service and go down the street.