Meeting Midoriya (TodoDeku)

Todoroki's pov

It was the first day of the U.A. High. The most prestigious school for heroes. I got in on a recommendation so I didn't need to take the entrance exam like most students had to.

I was in class 1-A, the hero course. Apparently Mr. Aizawa (sorry if I spelled it wrong) was our teacher. I was walking into the building when I saw this boy about to fall. However, this other girl caught him with her quirk.

I felt something go off in my brain when I looked at him. I don't know what but I seemed to be attached to him in some way. I ignored it and walked into the building.

(Time skip)

I've been sitting in the class for a while. Other students starting mingling. I didn't bother. I saw a flash of green and looked up I realized it was that one boy from earlier. I felt my arms start to tingle.

He fell over to my desk. I felt my cheeks get slightly hot, I cooled myself down with my ice quirk. I saw the greenette try to catch himself. He blushed a bit when he looked over at me.

"Ahh I-I-I'm s-um." He stuttered. "I'm so sorry." He started bowing. I put my hand out for him to stop as I was getting slightly embarrassed by the attention he was drawing.

"It's okay, please don't worry about it." He stopped then. "Are you okay?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Oh uh yes I'm alright m-" He got cut off when someone knocked at the door.

In came our teacher and he started class.

(Time skip)

We were doing a team practice mission. They pulled my name out of the box first.

"Todoroki will be teaming up with Izuku Midoriya!"

I looked around until I saw the green haired boy from earlier. 'Midoriya' I said in my head. I smiled to myself and looked down.

And that was the day I fell in love with Izuku Midoriya.

Ugh ik sappy huh. Well it's fluff until I corrupt your minds request stuff love y'all!

356 words