Chapter 19 ~ What We Have Is Good Enough.

Start from the beginning

I give the girl my phone and she takes the picture. She looks at my wall paper and gasps.

Shit! I just remembered that my wall paper is a picture of me and the boys!

     "It is you!" She realizes. I snatch my phone off her, grab Louis' arm and run to our theatre.

     "What took you guys so long?" Liam asks as we collapse into our seats.

     "It's a long story" I say. "I'll tell you later."

About halfway through the movie, there's a really loud bang (its part of the movie) and I practically jump into Louis' arms. He wraps his arms around me protectively and I lean into his chest.

The movie was very long, but it was SO worth it!

I absolutely loved that thing Batman flies around in!

After we get out of the theatre, we all put our sunglasses and hoodies on so we don't attract any attention.

When we get home, I sprint inside the house and into the bathroom. I think you know what happened next. I'm so over being pregnant already.

I still don't know how I'm gonna tell the others that the baby's actually Louis' instead of you know who's. And I'm not talking about Voldemort.

Well, I think we should start off by telling them that we are actually together. So far only C, Dani and Niall know that we're together. But only C and Dani know that the baby's Louis'. Though, Niall doesn't seem to believe the whole 'it being Jake's baby' thing. I'll probably tell him first. He's my brother from another mother. And father at that. We probably have no blood connection what-so ever.

     "I think you should go rest" Niall says once I come out of the bathroom.

     "Niall, I'm pregnant not sick!" I snap, suddenly angry. Hurt spreads across his face. "Niall, I'm so sorry."

     "It's okay."

     "Hey, do we have any chocolate ice-cream?" I ask, suddenly craving it.

     "Uh, I think so" Harry says, confusion clear on his face.

     "Cool!" I yell and go into the kitchen.

Niall's POV

She's torturing me.

She's torturing me not only by being with Louis and being pregnant with his baby (I know it's his), but she's sitting there eating ice-cream and not giving me any!

     "Come on Lisa!" I whine. "Share!"

     "No! If you even think about going anywhere near my ice-cream you're dead!"

      I put my hands up to protect my face. "Not the face!"

     "Niall you are such a baby" She sighs.

I give up and sit down on the couch across from her. I look at her.

I don't know if it's the fact that she's pregnant or not, but either way, she is literally glowing! Louis' is one lucky bastard.

She looks up at me. I quickly look away.

Lisa's POV

I look up at Niall and catch him looking at me. He looks away and I see a blush creep across his face.

You've got to be kidding me!

     "Hey, uh... St Patrick's Day is tomorrow!" I say.

     "I know!" He says excitedly.

     "Yeah, it should be good."

Well. That was a very short lived conversation.

An awkward silence fills the room. That seems to be happening a lot lately. My mum and I never had awkward silences...

MY MUM!

I haven't talked to her since I got here!

I shoot up off the couch, scaring the living day lights out of Niall.

     "What?!" He yells. "What's wrong?"

     "I need to ring my mum!"

     He breathes a sigh of relief. "God. I thought the baby was coming or something!"

     I look at him in disbelief. "Are you serious? I'm only a week pregnant!" I yell and whack the back of his head.

     "Ow! That hurt!"

     "It was supposed to" I say and walk out of the room.

I go into the kitchen and pick up the phone. I dial my mum's number and wait for her to answer.

     "Hello?" I hear her answer.

     "Hey mum..."

     "Lisa? Why haven't you called?! What's been going on over there?!" She screams in my ear.

     "Mum! Calm down!"

     "Calm down! You don't call for over a week and you're telling me to calm down! And why's your face and name all over the news and internet?"

     "One question at a time!" I yell.

     "Okay. Why haven't you called?"

     "Um... I've been busy..."

     "Doing what?"

      "This kind of answers your other questions."

I tell her everything. And I mean everything. Even about me and Louis actually being together.

     "And mum..." I start. "There's something else I need to tell you..."

     "Let me guess" She says. "You're pregnant aren't you Honey?"

     "What? How did you know?" I gasp.

     "I can hear it in your voice" She explains. That's when I break down in tears. "Ssh" She coos. "It's going to be okay."

     "You think so?" I sob.

     "I know so."

Niall's POV

I creep towards the kitchen and listen.

     "What? How did you know?" I hear Lisa ask. There's a pause, and then she breaks down in tears. Another pause. "You think so?" She sobs.

     I hear a faint "I know so."

I push the door open and find Lisa standing there, her arms wrapped around herself. I rush towards her and pull her into a hug. She kindly accepts it.

     "What's wrong?" I ask and wipe away the tears on her face.

     "I told my mum everything" She says. "She said it's going to be okay, but how does she know that?!"

     "From what I've heard from Harry, your mother sounds like a wise woman. She knows what she's talking about."

She sighs and leans into me. She closes her eyes.

We stand there for a while, and then I realise that she has fallen asleep. I pick her up and take her upstairs. I lay her down on the bed. Her face is all scrunched up, as if she is in pain.

I softly kiss her on the forehead and her face relaxes. I walk out of the room and close the door.

Sleep tight I think to myself.

Lisa's POV

I lean into Niall. He's so warm. I wonder if his lips are that warm...

WAIT! What am I thinking?! I'm with Louis! And that's that...