|①②|

(A/n this chapter is really just a filler chapter while I try to think of how the president strikes at the group)

"Hey Dad! We're just gonna go down the street to get supplies and stuff! See you when we get back!" Audrey yelled as they left the house.
Zion, Cameron and Audrey started to walk to the shops (they had no idea where though) and Zion spoke up.
"It's been a pretty hectic couple of months hasn't it Cameron..?"
"Yeah, it has. But first of all, I overheard you talking to Stacey about liking me and when she.... You know... You said you loved her." Cameron questioned.
"Well, you know, sometimes at the brink of dawn, you realise things that you didn't notice before. I came to the conclusion that she liked me so I started liking her back. That's why we were so close together all the time. We were... Actually a thing...." Zion answered, sounding emotional.
"Okay, I know you don't like me Zion but... I actually liked you too." Cameron stated.
"Blegh,, this is why I didn't tell Ryder I liked him... He would eventually break up with me then I would be extremely emotional like how you two are right now." Audrey sulked.
The two just stared at Audrey. She had a crush on someone before she entered their team? Why did she leave her home? What was her reason to be out here, exploring Zypherdon with them?
"This has been at the back of my mind for a long time now but, what exactly were you doing in a robotic cheetah down the country road?" Zion asked.
"Well... It's a long story... People were planning on destroying my robots so I built a robo-me and they smashed that and it looked like they killed me. Then, I banished myself and I decided to look for my father who left... After... She.... W en nt.. in nto.... out ter space...." Audrey explained emotionally.
"Who's 'She'?" Cameron asked curiously.
"My sister.... I don't even remember her name.... All I remember that the last thing i said to her was 'I hate you'.... She was the one who specialised in designing stuff... Dad just built it... Everyone in my town thought she was an alien so they looked at me strangely... I hated it.." Audrey cried.
Zion did the most uncommon thing for him ever.
He hugged Audrey.
Zion calmed her down and they kept walking.
"Maybe we shouldn't speak about this anymore Cam." Zion said.
"I think so." She replied.

They arrived at the shops finally and Got everything they needed. It was almost dark so they bought tea.
"Two Minute Noodles... Is this healthy?" Cameron asked.
"It may not be healthy but it's certainly yummy!" Audrey smiled.
"I actually agree with you this time Audrey." Zion chuckled.
They headed back to the place they were staying and Audrey started cooking up all of the two minute noodles so people can have seconds, thirds, fourths even! Audrey put all the flavouring in and served it up.
"Thanks Audrey!" Both Zion and Cameron thanked.
"Oooh what smells delicious- oh? Audrey you cooked every one dinner? Thanks! Now I don't have to cook" Max chuckled.
They all sat down and started eating.
"Oh.. by the way guys, your ship will be ready in about... A week and a half!" Max stated.

~meanwhile~
"We should be there in about... A week and a half sir."
"That's what I like to hear. Alien girl, I'm coming for you!"

~~~~~~~~~~
591 words.