|⑧|

Cameron, Stacey and Zion were moving through the field and stumbled upon a road where there was a giant, alien-like robot cheetah. Zion ran up to it and tried to open it.
"I think rrrggg this is an rrgg alien vehicle... rgggghhhhAHhhh!!" Zion stuttered out as he tried to open the mouth.
Stacey and Cameron just stood beside him and watched.

A random girl kicked Zion.
"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY ROBOT YA BIMBOS!" The girl yelled.
"Ow!!! Why did you do that for?!?!?" Zion yelled back.
"C-TAH1 doesn't like unknown people touching it. isn't that right cheetahtah?" The girl said while scratching the giant robot's chin.
It gave a low purr and opened its mouth and another robot was standing there.
"Audrey, I tried to activate D-FNCSYS1 but it was broken." The robot told the girl.
"Excuse me miss but.. can we get a ride to Sitrias City?" Stacy asked.
"Well, I'm actually going there myself so it couldn't hurt to have people along for the ride!" The girl smiled
"Hop in!" The girl continued and went inside the giant robot.
The other three went inside as well and followed the girl to a station where it was obviously where you drive.
"So are you an alien or what?" Zion asked as he poked some buttons.
"DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING" the girl yelled while smacking Zion's hands away from the console.
"And no, I am not an alien, I am just a regular human like everyone else in this world." The girl continued while sitting in a seat in front of a large console with loads of knobs, switches, buttons and stuff like that.
"Ahem, that's rude to both me and Cameron!" Stacey yelped.
"Lemme guess, ya both are aliens from outer space trying to find your way back home?" The girl snickered.
"Actually no, I'm half alien trying to run away from people who want to do tests on me and Stacey here is a werecat." Cameron said, already annoyed with this new girl.
"Well jeez, sorry, it's hard to be nice when I haven't socialised in over 2 months. No offence A-1 or C-TAH1." The girl replied while looking at the robot.

It was almost midnight and the girl suddenly spoke up. "Oh, sorry, how rude of me, I didn't even tell you my name! I'm Audrey Sandstorm."
"To be honest I didn't even wanna kn-" Zion got cut off.
"Oh, hi Audrey, I'm Stacey, the girl sitting next to me is Cameron and the rude Boy over there is Zion!" Stacey replied.
Audrey flicked a switch and the robot continued running without being controlled.
"I couldn't help but notice that you, Cameron, have been staring at A-1 for quite some time, I'll show you him!" Audrey grabbed Cameron's hand and led her to a charging station where the robot named A-1 was.
"A-1 power on." She said and A-1 turned on.
"A-1, meet Cameron." She continued.
"Hello Cameron I am A-1 nice to meet you." A-1 said while holding out his hand.
Cameron hesitantly shook it and looked at Audrey.
"This is an amazing piece of tech.. Where did you find it..?" Cameron asked.
"Oh I didn't find it, I made it, same with this robot cheetah we're traveling in." Audrey replied.
"Wow.... Is it alright if I spend some time with this robot?" Cameron asked.
"Yeah of course!" Audrey said.

Audrey returned to the drivers seat and turned off auto pilot and started to drive on her own.
"Team meetinngggg excluding Audrey!!" Cameron yelled calling Zion and Stacey over.
They came over and huddled together so that Audrey couldn't hear them.
"I think that Audrey could be an essential part of the team and I think she should join." Cameron whispered.
"Yeah, she knows her way with tech.. I think she should join too." Stacey replied.
"I for one don't thi-" Zion got cut off once again by Stacey.
"Two against one, Audrey is now apart of the team! I will go tell her."
Stacey went over to Audrey.
"So we have been think annnnddd, we think you should be apart of our team!" Stacey said to Audrey.
"Oh, okay cool- OOHHhhh abandoned gas station!!" Audrey excitedly said as she pulled over and parked C-TAH1 near the gas station.
"We're staying here for the night so that C-TAH1 can charge, and so I can build onto her." Audrey spoke while getting out of C-TAH1.
Everyone followed Audrey (except A-1) to the abandoned gas station and Stacey and Zion went to talk with each other. Cameron went up to Audrey.
"Hey.. Can I show you something?.." Cameron asked Audrey.
"Yeah, sure, what is it?" Audrey replied.
Cameron's necklace started to glow..

~~~~~~~
802 words.