|Memory|

(A/N hey! Sorry I haven't been updating, school sucks... Anyway, this chapter is sorta related to the main story in some way and it's in first person, POV's and such, you don't have to read this chapter tbh...)
I heard a knock at the door.
"Come in!" I yelled to the visiter.
It was my sister.
"Audrey! Audrey! Look at this! I made a tiny replica of a worm hole!" My sister, Adelyn, yelled.
"You do realise that your tiny 'inventions' will never work, they're all so dumb! You shouldn't even be creating stuff anyway! That 'alien warship' you have in the shed is dumb!! Just go away!" I snapped at her, I was tired of her making stuff we didn't need.
She made a flyable fox-type thing. She could pilot it perfectly and I saw no use to it. She said that she wanted to be apart of "team Voltron" whatever that is.
She scampered out of the room and I could hear her crying. She's such a stuck up little brat that should just focus on getting a real job. I know that she's only a year younger than me but who cares?
Moments later, I hear her taking off in her fox-like spaceship.
I ran out to the shed and see her taking off out of Earth's atmosphere. My mother called the police but they couldn't do anything.
I really stuffed up.

I eventually forgot I even had a younger sister...

~~~~~~~
248 words.