|⑥|

Cameron saw 3 vans behind them in the rear view mirror.
"Z-zion, they found us." Cameron shakily said.
Stacey looked at her phone and her computer.
"Oh. I am soooo dumb! They put a tracking device in my phone and computer.." Stacey facepalmed.
Stacey grabbed her phone and computer and threw them at the vans following them.
"Ha! Take that!" Stacey laughed.
One of the vans then quickly pulled over in front of them. Zion, Cameron and Stacey quickly got out of the car as soon as Zion parked.
"What do you want from us?!?" Cameron shouted.
"We need to study you." A man said, stepping out of one of the vans.
"Dad?" Stacey asked the man.
"I am not your father, I killed your real parents and call me Mr. Noia." The man said, smiling.
Cameron's hands only glew this time and this time, she was holding a futuristic gun.
"Ooo pretty..." Cameron said while looking at the gun.
Her necklace glew and Zion was holding a futuristic sword and Stacey was holding a futuristic whip.
"Ooohh thanks Cam/Cammy!" Both Stacey and Zion said in sync.
"Let's get ready for a fight guys." Cameron told Zion and Stacey.
(I'm not good at fight scenes so it'll probably be bad)

Military men started shooting at them and Cameron started shooting too. Zion stabbed some guys and Stacey just kept slapping people in the face with her new weapon.
"Guys C'mon! Let's run!!!!!" Cameron yelled.
They started running and the few people who were still alive kept shooting. They kept running and running. They ran into a corn field on the side of the road and they lost them.
"Well that was... Exciting.." Stacey stated.
"Does anyone have a map by any chance?" Zion asked.
"No, but I did memorise the map on that communication device." Cameron answered.
"It's called a phone!" Both Zion and Stacey yelled.
"Okay okayyyyy geez.." Cameron said while walking off.
"Where are you going??" Stacey asked.
"Sitrias City, I wasn't lying when I said I memorised it." Cameron stated and waved for them to follow.
They followed her and it was turning nighttime.

"Uggghhhh how long do we have to walkkkkk???" Stacey complained.
"If my calculations are correct, about a week, but that's with no stops, if we take rests it would be a week and a half." Cameron answered, putting her finger on her chin.
"Nnngghhhh why couldn't we go back to the caaarrrr??" Stacey, once again, complained.
"I'm pretty sure they would know that we would go back so they put a tracker in it." Zion answered this time.
"That is correct." Cameron said.
They continued walking for some time until they stumbled upon a clearing in the corn field. They sat down and started to talk.

"Stacey, on your communi- I mean phone, I browsed through it and I went into some program where it had pictures and stuff, there was a so called "me me" folder and the stuff in there I didn't get." Cameron stated.
Zion snickered and Stacey spoke up.
"Well, what did you see?" Stacey said.
"A green human with weird ears and the text on the bottom said "come into my swamp" and the human was wearing a red dress." Cameron answered.
"Well that green human is an ogre called Shrek and he usually yells get out of my swamp and he doesn't usually wear a red dress... It's very complicated to explain, you have to know the meme before you laugh.." Stacey told Cameron.
"Meme? It says here "me me"..." Cameron questioned.
"Well it's pronounced Meme not me me lmao" Stacey answered.
"Oh." Cameron bluntly said.

Cameron was the first to fall asleep, Stacey got the strong urge to crawl up in a ball behind her. So, Stacey did just that. Zion was confused so he just laid down where he sat. The heat from Stacey and Cameron kept them both warm, but Zion was cold. Cameron saw this when she suddenly awoke, he was shivering. Cameron quickly woke Stacey up and whispered into her ear a plan. They both crawled up to Zion and started hugging him so he wouldn't be cold. The strange thing was, Stacey was purring. Cameron questioned the sound but didn't say anything. Zion woke up to Cameron and Stacey sleeping either side of him, Stacey was crawled up into a ball on the left and Cameron, still hugging him, on the right. He felt so appreciated in that moment that he softly started crying. He fell asleep with tears rolling down his face, but he was also smiling... What could possibly go wrong when they woke up? Hopefully they will have a streak of good luck to save their lives.

~~~~~~~~
792 words.