|④|

It has been a week since Cameron was enrolled into Utopia High, she has been put into the same class as Stacey but there's a boy in there named Zion, he really gets on her nerves. Today is a field trip to a drama arts building where some students will get to perform. Stacey was sick that day so Cameron was seated next to Zion. Zion was extra flirty that day and was annoying Cameron with his flirty-ness. Eventually she told Zion she was going to sleep and to wake her up when the bus gets to the destination.
"Sure, okay Cammy" Zion accepted while winking at her.

Cameron woke up to Zion hugging her. She tapped Zion since he was asleep and he woke up. Cameron giggled at how cute he was when he's tired. They got inside and a scientist like woman started laying out the rules.
"Rule 1 never drink or eat on stage. 2 only 5 people at a time go up on stage. 3 have fun!" The lady said and opened the door. Cameron and Zion walked in and took a seat.
"So how was your sleep sleeping beauty?" Zion flirted.
"It would of been better if someone didn't sleep on me." Cameron pouted.
"Cameron, you have been called up onto stage." A fellow classmate yelled.
"I have stage fright I can't do it!"Cameron quickly yelped.
"Oh ok" the classmate replied.

The lights started to flicker and the doors were slammed shut. A creature the colour of skin came out and on top of it was the scientific like lady who was controlling it.
"What are you doing?!?!!" Zion got scared as the creature ate one of the classmates.
"This monster is for that half alien next to you!! I'm doing my job!!!" The lady screamed.

The necklace and Cameron's hands glew again and the floating ball appeared. Cameron grabbed Zion, put him inside and went inside it as well. They flew off back to the school where they got out and the ball turned back into a necklace.
"Wo-oah..." Zion whispered.
"I understand if you hate me now, I didn't want you to get hurt..." Cameron said quietly.
"What? No, Cammy I could never hate you." Zion reassured her.
"They've tracked me down... I'm going to have to get Stacey and a new car, and go to a different state.." Cameron said worriedly.
"Oh... uh I'm gonna come with you.. my dad has a spare car, I'll go get some stuff and the keys go get Stacey and tell her to pack some stuff too." Zion said.
"Oh alright.. but aren't you 15?" Cameron questioned.
"No.. I'm 16.. didn't you listen to everyone introducing themselves?.." Zion sadly asked.
"Well, I don't remember anything that is useless to me." Cameron joked.
"Actually I did remember that you're 16, I just wanted to use that joke." Cameron continued.
"Oh. Ok. Come meet me at my dorm, it's dorm 109." Zion stated while walking inside.

Of course Stacey knew, she knew from the get go. Stacey is part werecat (like a werewolf but cat version) her father is human, her mother werecat. Same deal with Cameron, so they instantly got along.
"Stacey, pack some stuff, were leaving." Cameron said while entering.
"Leaving to where?" Stacey asked.
"Out of the state, the scientists have found me." Cameron answered.
"Oh, okay." Stacey got up, packed a phone, it's charger, a computer and it's charger and some clothes.
"C'mon, we have to meet Zion at his dorm." Cameron said.
"Ooohhhh are you two a thing?~" Stacey asked weirdly.
"No, I just saved him since he was next to me when my "power" activated, aaannndd he has a ride for us." Cameron answered straight up.
"Awwwhhh... But I ship you twoooo..." Stacey sulked.

They went to Zion's dorm and Cameron knocked on the door. Zion walked out with a backpack and smiled.
"Let's go!" He said.
They walked to a house and opened a garage to reveal a red car. Zion opened the drivers side and turned the car on. Cameron got into the passenger's side and Stacey got into the back.
"So where are we headed Cammy?" Zion asked.
"Where ever that's not here." Cameron answered.
Stacey turned on her phone and put it onto gwogol maps. She then put a sticky plastic thing onto the back of her phone and then stuck the other end to the dashboard of the car.
"There you go! I put the location to the state of Nectia which is in the next country over!" Stacey stated.
Cameron smiled at Stacey as to say thanks and they started to drive to the state of Nectia, Sitrias City.

~~~~~~
787 words.