|⑨|

(before we start, I just wanna appreciate this animatic I made today

I honestly think it's really funny but go see for yourself)

Xia was floating beside Cameron and started speaking in an alien like voice.
"Wwwooooooaaaahhhhh coOOOOLLL!!!!" Audrey yelled.
"But what is it saying..?" Audrey continued.
"Well, I can sorta understand it when it's out like this, we usually communicate through my mind but Xia wanted me to understand alien language if I want to see my mother. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's saying "is this angelic aura." I think that's what it said..." Cameron replied.
Xia shook back and forth as to say "no" then Xia talked to Cameron through her mind.
"No, I said "wow, you have some angelic aura" geez, you really need to 'get gud' as you human teens would say."
"Oh okay, Audrey, Xia said "wow, you have some angelic aura" strange huh?" Cameron told Audrey.
"Mm very strange, Ah anyway, I'm going to salvage some materials and bring them back to my robot cheetah. Be right back!" Audrey said while running off.

Audrey was bringing back the last bit of metal and other materials when she noticed something off about C-TAH1. It was... Bigger..? When she built C-TAH1, she made sure that it was the size of a truck so it would fit in the shed, so she made the mouth as a crawlspace that entered into the chest where the controls were. But now, it was bigger than a truck. She looked around it and Xia was making C-TAH1 bigger. Cameron came up to Audrey.
"Xia thought your robot was small and started improving it... Sorry..."
"Nah it's fine, I was gonna make C-TAH1 bigger with all the metal I found." Audrey replied.
"Also Xia moved the controls to the head and made windows in the eyes so you didn't have to use cameras.." Cameron said again.
"Aww cool! Thanks Xia!" Audrey smiled.

After a while, Xia turned back into a necklace and everyone went inside of C-TAH1 to go to bed...

The reports of a giant cheetah robot running around the country came pouring to the bosses office. He is going to send out a team to investigate. What they find will kill them.

~~~~~~~
379 words.