11

"Pollo,"Allison's soft voice called from the doorway of the boy's room

"Pollo,"
Allison's soft voice called from the doorway of the boy's room.
Apollo sat on the edge of his bed, his knees pulled up to his chest as his eyes bulged out of his head.
"Are you coming to the lacrosse game?"
Allison asked softly, taking a step into the room.
Apollo hissed through his teeth, turning to look at Allison with tears in his eyes.
"Somethings wrong with me, Ally."
Allison furrowed her eyebrows, kneeling down in front of Apollo.
"Pollo?"
Allison rested a hand on his arm, trying to comfort him.
"Something is wrong."
"What is it?"
The brunette girl asked.
Apollo merely shook his head, standing and stepping away from his sister.
"You, uh, should get to the game,"
Apollo sniffled, pointing toward the door.
"Don't want to be late."
"Apollo-"
"Have fun,"
Apollo ushered his twin out, locking the door behind her.
The huntsman took a shaky breath, placing his hands on his knees as thoughts echoed all through his head.
"What's happening to me?"
Apollo cried out, staring at himself in the mirror.
The huntsman let a scream fall past his lips as he sent a fist into the mirror
With a shaky breath the Argent bot stared at the broken shards of the mirror, seeing himself staring back.
Apollo furrowed his eyebrows, taking a closer look at the mirror.
For some reason as he stared at the broken glass, Apollo couldn't recognize the face staring back.
And before he knew it something hit the back of his head, sending him falling to the ground unconscious.