2

"Apollo stop moving

"Apollo stop moving."
Derek sighed out as the boy groaned in pain.
After Apollo had his ribs dislocated his family left him all alone.
Thankfully Derek and Scott had watched everything and brought him back to Derek's house.
Apollo screamed out as Derek set his ribs back in place, the alpha wincing at the teens pain.
Apollo sighed out biting back tears as he threw his elbow over his face blocking Derek from sight of the boy.
"Hey,"
Derek coaxed softly grabbing Apollo's hand and taking it away from his face.
"Apollo why did he do that?"
"I don't want to-"
Apollo stopped with a groan, trying to raise his voice only caused him more pain.
"Okay, okay. Take it easy."
Derek sighed running a hand through the boy's hair softly.
"My family has never loved me."
Apollo shoved Derek's hand away standing up abruptly and shouting out in pain.
Derek rushed to his side easing him back down.
"What the hell? What's wrong with you!"
Derek scolded the boy as Apollo bit his lip harshly.
"They're killers."
Apollo sniffled as Derek's glare softened.
"They're killers, and they're gonna try to kill you."
Apollo cried threading his hands through his hair.
"Hey, hey."
Derek softly pulled the boy's hand into his own staring at him intensely.
"Nobody is going to kill me okay?"
Derek whispered as Apollo just sniffled.
"Apollo,"
Derek knelt in front of the boy, staring up into his eyes.
"As long as I have you I will be fine."
Derek ran a hand over the boy's cheek.
"I'm so sorry."
Apollo shook his head sadly.
Derek sighed placing a long kiss on the boy's forehead.
"There's nothing to be sorry about."
"But there is! There is! It's about my family, it about hunters, it's about me and you,"
Apollo was sobbing at this point and Derek figured exhaustion played a big part in that.
"It's me. It's me not being good for you. All I'm gonna do is hurt you and I really don't want to hurt you."
Apollo cried looking to the ground as Derek tried to wipe away his tears as fast as they were falling.
"Apollo-"
"The problem is me being raised around those people. They're gonna hurt you, and when they do I will never forgive myself."
Apollo sniffled looking up to meet Derek's eyes.
The wolf waited for the boy to calm down, softly running his hands through his hair.
"Apollo, you're someone worth getting hurt for."