Belly of the beast

En başından başla

"if it has to do with you it is my battle as well, i love you... you are mine and i told you i will do anything to protect the one i love"

"you didnt protect that bullet that whent between my eyes now did you"

"you didnt have to go their ya know"

"why not Dean, why the hell not"

"this isnt even about that"

"if you never would of shot me this would of not have happened" i yelled, i storm off to the door till Dean grabs me by the wrist and pulls me back theowing me onto the bed, i sit up quickly.

"no you are not leaving me this time, we are going to sit here and we are going to talk about this alright!" he shouts, taking a deep breath he puts his hands on his head and paces back iand forth while i lay their on the bed watching him waiting for his next move.

"i understand that you are upset, i am too, i know what i did was wrong i know that, but you cant keep bringing that up... im sorry i am when will you ever forgive me, let that down, i just want the girl i fell in love with back" Dean says on his knees holding my hands clasping them together to his lips

"you mean the girl you kidnapped back right, the girl who tried to run away but you end up finding me, the girl you really never loved you" we sit their in silence only hearing the shallow breaths. "or do you mean the girl you gave herself to you, because she saw the good and the sacrafice you gave to save my and Shannas life"

" i like the second one better" he says

"i know you want to protect me but please let me try to fight m own battles" i say, i stand up and head for the bathroom, when i get to the doorway i stop and look to Dean as he sits on the bed.

"tomorrow we go find Don, im about to take a shower alright ill be out soon"

"can i join"

"nope" i say playfully

"come on i havent been with you in any way.... intimently or in hardly any way, and once i finally get you to myself i cant have you" he says giving me the puppy dog eyes

"i said u couldnt join me in the shower, its not that big of a deal anyways... you will have your fun soon enough alright, patients is key" i wink at him going into the bathroom turning on the shower as the water flows through the shower head.

i get out and run a comb through my hair, long,curly damp hair... as i walk out of the steamy bathroom dean is already comfortable in the bed... shirtless as usual. I lay besides him and cuddle laying my head upon his chest making tiny circles on his stomach, i feel the tempation rising between us as we lay... i can feel myself caving in but i want to out last him. and hour as soon past and not a word has been said, i look up at him and couldnt resist.

i lay a trail of kisses along his jawline while he runs his hands along my back sending chills to my spine.

he grabs my chin and plants a simple kiss to my lips.

"what the hell are we doing?" i ask

"trying to be intement without actually doing anything" he says as i sit up

"well, the wait is over" i saw in a quick breath

i get on top of him and things start to heat up, the kisses became for intence and the sex became more rough, passionate and over all HOT!

as we finish i lay on top oh him, both us us breathless with rapid heartbeats. falling asleep in extacy.

i wake up the next day, i wasn't in my room anymore with dean besides me. im in a large room velvet red, and golden trim everywhere... i lay in a large bed and a wide door stares right in front of me