🌠Twenty-fifth chapter🌠

,,I wish that I could let you love
Wish that I could let you love me
Say what's the matter, what's the matter with me?
What's the matter with me?"
Let You Love Me; Rita Ora

-

*TW - smut (first time sex)*

-

"I can't promise that I'll love you foreverbut I'll love all of you tonight," and with that I connected our lips. I know I might hate myself tommorow, but right now I don't regret a thing.

-

Charles' hands travelled to my butt and he lifted me up, my legs immediately wrapping around his waist. I gasped when he bit my lip and his tongue appeared in my mouth.
His lips weren't leaving mine as he was guiding us to the bed. I tangled my hands in his messy hair, making him whimper in pleasure. I smiled to the kiss, feeling like I'm doing everything right.

"This is your first time, right?" he broke apart while he was sitting on the bed with me on his lap. I nodded my head while looking on the ground, my cheeks turning red. Charles chuckled lightly and gently lifted my chin with his fingers, "You know I'm not judging you that you are still virgin, right? I'd love to be your first, but I need to know that you are ready. I don't want to force you into something you don't want." I didn't answer, instead of that I kissed his lips firmly, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"You think I would let you go that far if I didn't want it?" I tilted my head to the side after I broke apart. Charles nodded with a smile, agreeing with my argument. Howewer he couldn't not notice my nervous look and my eyes flickering all around.

"What's the matter mon papillon?" he ran his hand through my chestnut hair. I sighed and looked into his beautiful ocean eyes full of lust and love.

"It's gonna hurt, right?" I whispered, because I didn't believe my voice in that moment. I heard and read so many stories about how the first time went wrong so of course I was afraid that it will happen to me too.

"Do you trust me?" he seriously asked, all jokes aside.

"Of course, I do. With my whole heart." I wouldn't go with him that night I met him if I didn't trust him.