🌠First chapter🌠

"She don't see her perfect,
she don't understand she's worth it
or that beauty goes 
deeper than the surface."
Scars To Your Beautiful; Alessia Cara

-

*TW - suicide attempt*

-

"It's not that hard, just jump and everything will be alright," I was telling myself when I was standing at the edge of the bridge, looking at calm water under me, ,,you will run away from all the hurt and troubles for good. You will finally be happy."

One side of me wants to listen, but there is a part of me who doesn't want it. I'm in two minds, the heart wants this, but brain something completely different. As a result of my hesitation, I'm just standing there and staring down to the deep blue. Then I gazed at the dark sky full of stars. At that moment suicide was the only possible option for me.

"Ci vediamo presto," (,,I'll meet you soon,") I whispered quietly and took a little step closer. I want to be with my mamma e papá and nothing will stop me. I closed my eyes, ready to see them after a long time. I wasn't scared, I was actually excited. Weird, right? Looking forward to dying

"HEYWHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I jerked when some guy shouted at me. It's midnight, what the hell is he doing here? Nobody is usually here at this time, it's too dangerous for normal people.

"What are you waiting for?? JUMP!!" I heard my inner voice and decided to listen. I was about to finally jump and find the peace I was desperately looking for, but someone grabbed me and returned back on the ground. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY DID YOU SAVE ME? I WANT TO DIE!" I yelled at that guy and got out of his grasp. I tried to run, but fell down after a while.

"You should go to the hospital," mysterious guy came to me and knelt down. He slowly took my chin with his fingers to lift my head up and make eye contact. I flinched when his fingers touched my skin.

"Don't touch me," I hissed with a murderous look in my eyes and put his hand away.

"Easy there, I'm not gonna hurt you. But these wounds are pretty bad, you need treatment." 

"I'm fine," I snorted and got up. Then I took a few steps before I fell down again. I'm that weak that even my body refuses to collaborate.

"You sure?" he chuckled behind me, making me frown even more. He thinks it's funny?

"I had worse." I mumbled with my back to him.