🌠Twenty-sixth chapter🌠

"These walls are super high so don't even try
To get any closer
I'm scared you're gonna find
All the things I've been hiding from you."
Don't Get Any Closer; Bebe Rexha

-

"Good mornin' sunshine," Jasmine greeted me with a sweet smile when I came from the upstairs. She was already seated behind the table and eating her breakfast.

"Morning," I answered and opened the fridge. I grabbed some fruit and yoghurt and put them together in a bowl. I sat across Jasmine who was already finished.

"Slept well?" I nodded my head and started eating.  I left Hungary in the evening, right after I got a yes from Jasmine. She was that kind that she picked me up from the airport. I actually don't know a lot about Jasmine, apart from being Nyck's cousin. She doesn't talk about her private life and I respect that to the fullest.

"I don't know how can I thank you for letting me stay here," I mumbled with a full mouth, making Jasmine laugh brightly. She is really gorgeous. Blond hair, pale skin and big blue eyes. She looks like an angel, but I heard from Nyck that she has a wild past. Despite that she is very lovely and I really like her. And we are also around the same age which is great. I told her that me and Charles have some issues, but I didn't tell her details and she didn't ask further, she respects my privacy.

"You are absolutely welcome. I would die for my friends," Jasmine smirked before the doorbell rang. Jasmine apologized herself before she ran to the door. I'm her friend and she would die for me. I felt a warm feeling in my chest after she said that.

"What are you doing here?" Although the door are a little bit further from me I heard Jasmine clearly. She didn't sound upset, it was more jokingly.

"I know you are happy to see me." Then there was a male voice, completely unknown to me. His accent was soft, sounding British. Maybe her boyfriend?

"Absolutely thrilled," I didn't see Jasmine's face, but I'm sure she is rolling her eyes right now.

"Will you let me inside or are you inventing a nuclear bomb there?" the mysterious guy laughed.

"I have a guest here..."

"Ohh who is it this time?" That doesn't look like he is her boyfriend.

"It's a girl, Callum." I was trying to figure out if I know someone named Callum, but I came up with nothing.

"Oh, so you are bi-curious now?" Who the hell is this guy?