Chapter 21.5?

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not updating in forever. As some of you may know, I was taking a creative writing class, and for my semester project, I had to write a novel (technically a novella). I have been dedicating all my time to finishing that novella because I was procrastinating on doing it for so long that with two weeks left until I had to turn it in, I had only written the introduction (which was still like 20 pages but y'know). But, the school year is officially over now, so I actually have time to write this!

But, but, but! Two things:
One, I'm still super sorry for not updating in forever. It's not fair to you guys, and I'm really sorry.
Two, I'm planning on actually turning my novella into a full-blown novel and getting it published and turned into a real book. Because of this, I'm also going to be working on that a ton, so updates on this still will take longer than usual since my time is divided.
Two-point-five, would you guys like to read that novel? I'll write a back-of-the-book summary:

"' Ember Tuckerman is just your average girl, aside from her father being famous worldwide for his intelligence and for founding the Tuckerman Incorporation of Neurology Sciences, or the T.I.N.S. Her father and brother are brilliant, helping people around the world on a daily basis, and she sits in the background, just an average art kid in high school.
All this changes when the T.I.N.S.'s rival, Zalon Laboratories, takes Ember and several other teenagers away, locking them inside their facility to be tested on. If being taken against her will wasn't already reason enough for her to try to escape, she finds out that Zalon Laboratories may have a darker motivation hidden underneath their innocent facade. Will Ember escape? Or will she die trying? '"

Ok so yeah that's the blurb thing or whatever lol. Would you be interested in reading it? Because if you would read it, I could possibly upload the chapters here on Wattpad too. But if not, that's totally fine! I'll just keep it to myself X3

Anywho, I'm sorry this isn't a chapter, but I do have art of the FNAF characters to show you! I drew how I picture all of them uwu

I don't really like how the drawing of Freddy came out, but yeah that's all of them!

I think I could have drawn all of them a little better, but I sorta just wanted to get the character design ideas down quickly, or just a little doodle of them so you guys can see? Idk what I'm trying to say anymore.

Another notice: I need help writing this FNAF book. I have a basic idea for where the plot is going, but I need fillers and specific scenes to push the romance between the characters and reader-chan. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Also, if you like the art piece, I can draw human FNAF character x reader requests for you! They're probably all going to be just sketched though, because I'm a slow drawer, but if you would like to make a request (example: "could you please draw Freddy holding a blonde-haired reader-chan like a princess?" etc), then I could do that for you! Again, if you guys don't want to, that's totally chill.

UPDATE: I'm not taking any more requests. Sorry bros :/

I think that's all. If you ended up reading all of this, thank you so much! I really appreciate you and your opinion! If you didn't, then I don't blame you haha. Anyways, I wish you all a great day/week!

.