Chapter 19

(Warning: not a lemon but kinda spicy?? Also kinda depressing??)

My lips feel sore, but I keep kissing him. His hands caress my sides as they make their way down to my hips, untucking my shirt.

I pull my face away from his to gasp for air, already out of breath. He takes this chance to pick me up, holding me by my thighs as I wrap my arms around his neck, reaching to kiss him there too.

He sets us down on his bed, allowing me to climb up onto my knees to make kissing him easier. I tug down at his collar to expose more skin for my lips to roam over. I hear him let out a breath of either pleasure or satisfaction, I can't tell which, but either is good. Soon, I find myself back at his lips though, my lips back in dance with his.

He leans over me, gently easing onto my back until I'm lying underneath him. Now it's his turn to kiss me, and he does just that: he kisses my neck all the way down to my collar, then he starts unbuttoning it until my whole shirt is undone, pulling it off of me. His lips travel all over my now exposed torso.

Recap: After our little 'kiss' at the entrance of the pizzeria, Freddy led me to his room, kissing me as soon as his door was shut behind us. Now we're here.

"(Y/n)," He breathes, his voice pulling me out of my monologue. Dang, even his voice is hot. "How far may I go?" He asks, his voice raspy as he (obviously) tries not to pant.

I don't blame him for being out of breath. I'm breathless too, and his question made it even worse. How far do I want to go? I try to think, but it's almost as if my brain is clogged with cotton, making it difficult to think straight. All I can seem to focus on is Freddy. But I need to answer his question. I don't know where the line is, but I know one thing behind it.

"Don't... don't go... don't do that... please..." I murmur, panting between the pauses in my words.

He looks at me with a hint of confusion, then he nods in understanding. Good, I think, he gets it.

He roughly kisses my lips again, but pulls away as soon as he came. I watch as he takes his vest off, followed by him unbuttoning his button-down. I sit up straight and help him unbutton the shirt, eager to see what lies underneath.

He tears his shirt off, and I'm completely awed. To say he's got a nice body would be an understatement. Wow, I mouth, more to myself than him, but he puts a pleased smile onto his face as he connects our lips again.

He squeezes my hips as he pulls me into his lap, and I wrap my legs around him to help pull us closer, running my hands through his hair. This is a feeling I've never felt before. His touch sends chills down my body, it has been this whole time, but the desire I feel is completely new to me, and completely overpowering as well. I can't help myself.

His hands slide up my sides, then swerve around to my back, pressing our bodies together. We're a complete and utter mess of passion, excitement, and plain lust. It's almost, dare I say, beautiful.

I hear the door open and I immediately tense up and pull my face away from Freddy's.

"Wow, Fred. Looks like this time the roles are..." Bonnie's voice trails off. I look up at him and find Goldie standing right next to him, both having shock written all over their faces. Oh no, Bonnie, it's not what it looks like... is what I want to say, but in all reality, it's exactly what it looks like.

"...reversed," Bonnie finishes his sentence, then scowls, looking between the both of us, not sure who to be mad at.

"Can you two leave? We're kind of in the middle of something," Freddy murmurs, refusing to turn his head to look at them. I feel him bury his face into my chest possessively.