14 - Confessions

You gave up. Gave up on trying to deny whatever this fluttery feeling was. You gave up on telling yourself that it's just from being a human you're not familiar that well with.

You have a feeling, one which you didn't understand, to a certain boy. Jungkook was on your mind all day and night.

It felt like he took control over your thoughts and heart, without you noticing it much until you thought thoroughly about it. At the same time, it felt like you let him. You let him do whatever he wanted to you and you couldn't complain, you didn't complain.

You tapped his shoulder gently, nervously looking at him. "Daddy? I have something I have to tell you.." you trailed off, tucking your hair behind your ear as you looked down at your lap.

"Yes? What is it?" he asked, cocky expression on his face as his tongue poked his inner cheek subconsciously.

"I have a feeling. It's all sparkles and rainbows! It's a bunch of glittery looking flowers in the pit of my stomach. Everytime I see daddy, I get this weird, funny kind of feeling. I-I'm sorrry, I don't know how to describe it. It's beautiful though, daddy. It makes me happy, but sometimes I don't know how to show it. W-Wait, is this what they call love?" You tilted your head confusedly after spilling words from your heart. You couldn't believe that you didn't stutter that much, usually you do, but maybe this time is different since it's from the heart?

"O-Oh. It's called liking someone. Love is something much, much stronger, baby girl. Liking is kind of like infatuation but on a lower level, I guess. Liking someone means that you find them good for you? I don't know exactly, but I think you mean that you like me?" Jungkook scratched the back of his head, not knowing how to deal with this type of situation.

"Yeah! I like daddy!" You grinned, oblivious to your surroundings.

"Jeon Jungkook! Kim Y/N! Out of my class! Now!" the arts professor yelled. He's had enough of your and Jungkook's whispering, or rather loud talking while the other students were trying to concentrate on their works.

Jungkook sighed, picking up his backpack along with yours and ushered you to follow him out.

"I-I'm so s-sorry, daddy. I didn't m-mean to-" jungkook hushed you, giving you your backpack to carry on your back.

"Let's go somewhere quiet, so we can talk about this, okay?" Jungkook grabbed your hand in his, you following quietly as you let him take you to wherever he pleased.

Jungkook took you to the rooftop of the university, where architect students usually hung out but luckily it was empty on this beautiful sunny day.

"So, where were we?" Jungkook said, plopping down on the ledge rather carelessly, meanwhile you were panicking over how close Jungkook was to falling off.

"No! no, no! Let's go sit on that bench! Please?" You whined, scared of what's below the rooftop.

Jungkook chuckled, grabbing your arm gently and pulling you down next to him. You clung onto him, scared for not only your life, but his as well.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around your waist, grip tight as heck that you almost yelped from it. You clutched his shirt, face laying on his firm chest.

"My little innocent princess likes me." Jungkook mumbled, a smile adoring his thin lips.

"Yes! But, daddy, can you explain what 'liking' is? I didn't really understand it." You said, head tilted up to Jungkook from your place on his chest.

"Well, liking someone means to be attracted to that person. Maybe, physically, maybe their personality, it could be how similar one person is to another, or how different they could be. Everything comes down to the people, it's their hearts that choose what to do, it's their feelings that start to dissipate despite them missing the person they liked."

"It's similar to infatuation, which doesn't last at all. It could even last a day, it could last a year, but some say that love has an expiration date, which is three years. But I don't know, it's love. Love, oh how beautiful love is, darling. Once you fall in love, it's not the possession that holds you with the person, it's the feeling of security and relaxation. It's not the sparks, but rather it's the warmth that always stay, unlike the sparks that fade."

"Do you get me?" Jungkook finished off, stroking your waist in a comforting manner.

"Yes. But, doesn't that mean that daddy likes me too?" You asked, sitting up straight and away from Jungkook's chest.

"I guess." was all Jungkook said as he placed a kiss on your forehead and pulled you close to watch the clouds move around you both.

Kind of a short chapter <3