7 - Daddy?

[ This chapter is sinful. *sighs*]

You didn't know what to do so you simply went over to your seat, that was now full of dry white stuff on it, and sat on it, not knowing that you should have cleaned it up first.

Jungkook watched as you leaned back at your chair, you were sitting in a pool of Jungkook's cum. Jungkook was just watching sinfully as you stared up at the ceiling. He groaned once he felt his pants tighten. The sight of you just sitting in his own cum made him turned on.

You turned your head to look at him, then turn back to the ceiling. You felt a hand tap your thigh, making you look at Jungkook who tapped his hand on the table.

"Huh?" You tilted your head, confused at how he was motioning for you to either sit on the table or he was just tapping it.

"Pick a number. One or two?" He asked while smirking. Instead of pumping himself to orgasm in the restroom, he decided to mess with you a bit, to start off his game.

"Uh.... two??" If you weren't that confused before you sure are now. He really confused you a lot.

"Alright. Come here." He grabbed you by the waist, placing you down on his lap, making you squeal and squirm in his hold. He groaned again, the friction of you moving made it harder for him to calm down Jungkook Junior.

"Stop moving. Do you see what you've done?" His hold onto your waist tightened as he motioned with his head at his thing that was standing up. You looked down and quickly turned your head, finding it slightly disgusting to look at someone's privates.

"This is your fault. You have to make up for it." He gave you a sly smile, bunch of ideas popping through his head.

"Uhm- I'm sorry. What can I do to make you feel better?" You didn't know what to say so you kind of just offered to help him without knowing. He found it adorable that you apologized. No one ever apologizes for doing stuff like this and he thought of you as a unique doll, one he wants to break as fast as he could. He knows your weakness now. Your innocence.

"First off, i have some rules for you to follow." He rubbed your sides soothingly.

"Why do I have to follow rules?" You asked slightly uncomfortable.

"Because you need to." He simply stated, trying to quickly think of some rules.

"But why?" You needed an explanation. You didn't understand anything.

"Just follow them alright? So, first rule, you have to call me daddy. Then-." He got cut off by you.

"Daddy? But you aren't my dad?" You bombarded him with questions, making him even more excited to corrupt your innocent mind.

"You can't call anyone that except me, okay? I'm your daddy, you're my kitten. By daddy, it doesn't mean I'm your father, it means that I'm the dominant one, I will look after you and give you what you want, like a daddy. In return, you have to do what I tell you to, you have to obey me no matter what." He smiled.

"Oh. Okay! Why are we doing this?"

"Don't question my ways. I want to do this with you, you should just agree. It's better for the both of us." His eyes darkened while staring at you. Your eyes widened at how devilishly handsome he looked with those hooded eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." You mumbled, slightly flustered by the look he was giving you. He cleared his throat, continuing with his rules.

"One, you have to always, and I mean it, always call me daddy, everywhere and all the time. You will eventually get used to it.
Two, like I said you need to obey me. If I tell you to do something, you must do it. And don't question it. You just do it.
Three, remember that you cant disrespect me. If you do, you'll get punished. And my punishments aren't gentle.
Four, you're mine. Don't forget that. You belong to me from now on.
Five, you have to ask for permission to do anything.
These rules will be for now. I will add some more later. Don't break them kitten."

The rules made you uncomfortable, you crinkled your nose cutely. You didn't understand anything but it wasn't like you have a choice. He said you can't even ask him what he meant. You just nodded your head, even though it gave you an uneasy feeling.

Jungkook wasn't being fair with the rules. He didn't give you freedom in anything whatsoever. He made the rules short, but meaningful and harsh. He didn't give you one of those rules that would say that he'd give you return anything. He didn't include it to make you forget the fact he mentioned it before. He was being unfair, harsh, and greedy, but he didn't care. You didn't know that these rules were too harsh for a little one, so he just made them that way.

"Good. Now, rest on daddy's chest." He waited for you to do as told. You didn't know what to do exactly so you slowly, confusedly wrapped your arms around him, resting your head on his chest.

"Don't be shy baby." He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him, only a small space left between you two.

You relaxed in his arms, trying to get comfortable without moving. He inhaled your scent, which smelt like him. He smiled as he was content with you already being his, without you even knowing what he was going to do to you. You didn't understand, it wasn't your fault.

You accidentally fell asleep in his embrace, class already starting again, but he didn't bother waking you up. When people walked in and looked at you, he glared at them, making sure they don't look ever again. Even when the professor walked in and specifically asked jungkook to wake you up so he could start his lesson, jungkook didn't, enjoying the warmth radiating off of you to him way too much.

The professor was about to lecture jungkook and yell at him, but he couldn't, seeing you sleep peacefully was a sight. So he let it slide this one time.