4 - You're a piece of cow poop!

Jungkook sighed, annoyed as he walked through the university gates. He was still feeling guilty but it was more strange to him now.

Why would he feel this way? Why is it about some old friend that he barely acknowledges anymore? Shouldn't he feel guilty about the other people too? Shouldn't he just let go of it?

He shook his head as he walked into his first class. He was informed that he had a new seat mate but he didn't know who it was. Either way he'd beat the shit out of them if they didn't move their place soon.

His eyes widened in shock as he saw who was sitting next to his window seat. He blinked, and blinked again, still not sure if he was going paranoid or not.

He slowly approached his seat, ignoring the stares that were directed at him. The classroom was wondering what he'd do.

He sat down, turning his full attention on the window, until he heard a sweet, sugar like, voice.

"H-Hello! I'm Y-Y/N... w-who a-are y-you?" You turned to the unknown boy, barely noticing the glares and whispers being spoken out about you.

Jungkook practiced his glare before turning to look at you with empty, blank looking eyes, that have a burn of fire in them. He was staring at you, well glaring. He wanted you to not speak to him, to not bother with him because you'd only get in trouble.

But, you didn't look away. His glare seemed like a knowing greeting to you. And so, you stared back, assuming it was a staring contest in the end.

You giggled when you spotted him blink, clapping your hands together and squeaking out, "I won!" Then you heard weird sounds coming from behind you, making you furrow your eyebrows cutely. You turned around, realizing people were whispering and cooing at something.

You tilted your head then heard someone clearing their throat from behind you. You were annoyed by how many things happen behind you and how many times you had to turn around. You snapped your head to the noise, quickly regretting it as you see the guy whom you had a stare contest with, grit his teeth and clench his jaw as you finally realize what he was doing.

He was trying to scare you. Well, not gonna work buddy. There's nothing scarier than being locked in a room, that's in the dark, without
any source of help and being home alone all day and night.

As his eyes were mesmerizing, you've seen something you haven't seen when he was glaring at you before. There was a source of..... jealously?

Why is he jealous? What? Is he jealous of.... what is it? oh my god I don't know. But his eyes woah. So beautiful. Hehe.

Jungkook was jealous of the attention. Not the attention his classmates gave you, but the attention you gave them. He didn't want you to pay attention to them, even though all he wanted was to threaten you, some how he wanted your attention too. But he didn't exactly like you. No. He doesn't know what love is. He wants to mess with you a bit. Just to annoy jimin and taehyung.

He felt the need of playing around with a doll. You weren't a doll, but to him, all girls are dolls. He plays around with them until they get boring and then he breaks them.

So why not break another one?

"I'm Jeon Jungkook." He mumbled, licking his lips in the process, mastering a flirty look in his eyes. But, you didn't realize it.

"Oh! You're the guy Jiminie says bad words about!! He told me to not speak to you. But you seem nice! Well.... not when you tried to scare me with your eyes, mister!" You huffed out cutely, shuttling your eyes closed, turning your head to the side in a way of anger. With you it wasn't anger, it's acting cute like a little kid.

Jungkook's eyes unconsciously lit up, a small smile plastering onto his face. He shook his head, quickly replacing the smile with a blank straight line, eyes losing its shine to look like a unimpressed look.

"Did I scare you?" He huskily whispered. You were afraid of him when he grabbed you by the waist, and his eyes did look scary, so technically, he did scare you. But somehow, you didn't feel uncomfortable with him. Not like with other strangers. You'd take your time to get used to them, but with jungkook, his personality seems weird to you.

It's confusing and interesting at the same time. How he didn't notice that you spotted his small smile, then how he turned it into an empty looking expression. It confused you a lot, but you wanted to understand from curiosity. So, you tried to act normal, ignoring all the feelings of fear rumbling through you.

"No! You only scared poop!" You exclaimed. And for the first time in years and years, Jungkook let out a chuckle, his eyes crinkling at the side of his face, a bunny looking smile plastered on, making everyone in the room including Mr. Song who just walked in, gasp, except you heh.

You grinned, showing your front teeth and slightly closing you eyes. You ignored all the sounds from the people in the room, completely focusing on the adorable man in front of you. You cherished this moment. His laugh was so angelic in your ears, making you replay it like a tape once he stopped. You memorized it, it was ringing in your ears like a beautiful melody that gotten stuck in your head.

Jungkook didn't care if he would get judged, what you said was way too adorable for him to keep it in. He's never felt this way before. He hasn't been feeling happy or content lately, he felt like he was lacking something that gave him happiness. He thinks that maybe if he messes you up a bit, he'll have real fun. He'll finally be content.

"How did I scare some random poop?" He raised an eyebrow, playfully smirking at you. Everyone's attention was on the both of you, no one bothering to start class or even interrupt you both from speaking. Even some people passing by the class stopped by to see this unrealistic moment of jungkook laughing.

"It's not random it's.... i-it's cow poop!!"  You smiled widely as an idea popped in your mind.

You wanted to call him something that's very nice.

"Why cow poop out of all poops?" He chuckled slightly before sending you a small smile.

"B-Because....." you stuttered, you didn't know he'd ask you that. You just wanted him to continue laughing so you could say what you were planning to say.

"Hm? No reason huh? You just like cow poop don't you?" He wiggled his eyebrows, smirking at how flustered you looked.

But you finally got the chance. This was the perfect moment.

"You're a piece of  cow poop! You poop big poop! That's it! Yeah!!" You exclaimed while giggling. Jungkook was a bit startled but then just laughed along with you.

Finally, Mr. Song found the perfect moment to start class, only realizing half the lesson was already wasted since he was late and he got distracted. Not like anyone was gonna listen anyways. He thought.