10 - First Kiss

Whispers and murmurs were heard of different conversations as jungkook confidently, walked in to the canteen.

He put you down on the ground, rather carelessly, right in front of him, looked around, seeing some people stare here and there at you raged him enough to grab you tightly by your thighs and forcefully made you wrap your legs around his waist. One loud gasp was heard from a girl seated on the middle table, the "popular" table. Sana was watching with a glaring and amusing gaze.

Jungkook let go of your thighs making you instantly wrap your arms around his neck to not fall and break half of your upper bones.

You hid your face in the crook of jungkook's neck once you realized people were staring at you, again. You've gone insecure, and self-conscious over the time you've been in this college. Considering the time you've spent here, it's overwhelming.

You started trembling in jungkook's — now wrapped around you — arms. Jungkook, who was previously smirking is now having a frown etched on his face. Jungkook sat down at an empty table by the corner, watched as everyone in the canteen turned to look at you and jungkook.

Jungkook growled loudly, like really loud. Like a lion ready to feed on its preys. People just got back to their conversations and stuff when they heard him.

So, here you were, on his lap, shaking in fear of your insecurities. He didn't know what to do, so he slowly tried to detach you from him, only resulting in him harshly pulling you away from him. You whimpered before hanging your head low, scared.

"Are you okay, doll face?" Jungkook asked as softly as he could, reaching out to caress your cheek to tilt your head up.

You could only nod, and instead of looking up at his eyes — which were too intimidating for you at the moment — you looked at his lips. As pretty they are, they distracted you enough to calm you down a bit. Jungkook pulled you closer to him, wrapping his arms around your waist securely. You looked up to watch his eyes which seemly were looking at your lips, slightly dazed.

Jungkook slowly leaned in, lips brushing against yours. And so, there went something special of yours, you didn't realize. Your first kiss.

Jungkook captured your lips in a soft, gentle kiss, full of innocence, in contrast to what jungkook really wants. Your eyes fluttered shut, the feeling of something so soft against your lips was relaxing.

Jungkook pulled away, only to see your reaction. Your eyes were still shut, lips puckered out a bit in a way of asking for another kiss. He smiled, kissing you again, the same soft feeling overwhelming you.

"D-daddy? Uh.... can I have another kiss??" You asked him, right after he pulled away. He chuckled, giving you a quick peck on the lips.  You grinned, satisfied, you felt better.

Soon enough, lunch was over, and you had to go to your next class. Jungkook carried you all the way to class, more delicately than before.

And as class was dismissed, Jimin came to pick you up. He was expecting you to be talking with jungkook, laughing and smiling and all that normal stuff friends do.

But when he stood in front of your desk, he was not expecting what he was seeing at all.

Jungkook had his arms wrapped around your waist as your back was leaning on his chest, on his lap.

Jimin clenched his fists tightly, he stood next to Jungkook, grabbing the back of his shirt's collar, making him look up at Jimin with a smirk.

"What the hell are you doing? What game are you playing now?" Jimin gritted out.

"Why don't you take a guess?" Jungkook looked up at Jimin with a smug expression.

"Y/N, baby, you okay? Come here." Jimin reaches his arms out to you, only for you to look at him with glittery eyes. Jimin tilted his head, confused. What happened between you and Jungkook?

"Guess she doesn't wanna go with Jiminie~" Jungkook turned you around on his lap, so that you're facing him. You wanted to go with Jimin, but you couldn't, you had to ask Jungkook first. You had to follow his rules.

"Y/N? Do you want to stay with Jungkook? Answer me." Jimin said softly, trying not to scare you away.

"U-um.... I-I wanna g-go h-home? W-where's taetae....?" You asked, voice coming out weakly.

"Come here." Jimin tried to lift you up from Jungkook's lap, but nope, Jungkook gripped your waist, making sure you stay in place.

"Jungkook."

"Jimin."

As they two continued bickering, you rested your head on jungkook's chest, listening to his calm heartbeat.

It beat at a steady pace, making you want to stay there, in his arms, for a bit longer.