1 - We're dating

After your conversation with Mister Kwon, he directed you back to class, reassuring you with everything he's got.

Don't let anyone here get to you. They aren't exactly as behaved as you are. If you want to survive this year, the only advice I can give you is to stay away from anyone troubling.

His words kept replaying in your head as you walked down the corridor, to your class.

Don't-

Your thoughts were cut off when you bumped into someone since you were looking down while walking. You didnt want to look up so you bowed down and mumbled a quick "sorry" before moving away.

Little did you know, you bumped into someone who would have ripped out your throat for bumping into him. Jeon Jeongguk.

He couldn't touch you. He just didn't have the power to when you so quietly looked so scared and innocent. He shrugged off his thoughts and promised to never let you get away with it again, maybe it'll ruin the respect he has from everyone.

He skipped class and went out to meet up with his other friends.

"Oh, Miss Kim, welcome back, please have a seat at...... well jungkook isn't here so you could go sit in the back seat, just don't sit on the window seat. It's for someone.." Mr. Song explained, motioning for you to go there.

You sat down quietly and put your stuff, ignoring the stares from the people around you.

"Hey guys." Jungkook exclaimed a bit more lazily than usual.

"Yo kook. Did you happen to see my cousin today?" Taehyung shot up with questions, not wanting anyone to do anything with you so he had to know some stuff on his own.

"Who? Is he new?" Jungkook asked as he sat down next to Yoongi who was sleeping soundly.

"It's a she, dumbass. Her name is Y/N. Ever heard of her?" Jimin cocked an eyebrow at Jungkook. He also didn't want jungkook to mess with you.

"Y/N? Oh, the girl. Well yeah she's in my class." Jungkook exclaimed, bored, but in reality, he just wanted to know how they knew her.

"How do you two know her?" Jungkook added.

"Like I said, she's my cousin and how Jimin knows her.... uh they're...." Taehyung trailed off, pleading Jimin with his eyes to say that they were dating when they were actually best friends. Taehyung didn't want jungkook to get any ideas with you because you're his innocent little bean.

"We're dating." Jimin internally groaned. How would he break it down to you for your safety?

"Oh wow. Why didn't you tell us about this though?" Hoseok jumped in the conversation, asking something none of them thought of.

"Yeah I thought you only did one-night stands?" Namjoon asked, turning to Jimin who was looking at taehyung with the plead of help.

"Guys, you know me and jimin don't do that stuff. We don't do 'one night stands' or smoke. Well Jimin smokes I don't." Taehyung saved, which was actually true.

"Yeah but you guys never said anything about dating. We've never seen you with any girl before. Especially you two." Seokjin pointed between Taehyung and jimin. Jungkook was just watching, everything he wanted to say being said by his other friends.

"Well remember that Jimin comes over to my house every Friday for a sleepover? He hooked up with my cousin there because she practically lives with me. So they were dating in secret for about a month now am I right?" Taehyung looked at Jimin again. He patted himself on his back, mentally for having the best save in the world.

"And how long has she been living with you?" Hoseok asked, confused.

"I don't remember... about 5 months?" Taehyung was actually speaking truthfully now. You live with him because well, he didn't want you to live alone. Plus, even though he wants Jimin to pretend that he's dating you, Jimin is actually dating someone already.

"Okay and why did you never introduce her to us?" Jungkook spoke up, shocking everyone that wasn't sleeping. (Only yoongi was)

"First of all, all of you are fuck boys and I don't trust her with you, and second, I know you'll ask me this, but Jimin and her met accidentally. She opened the door for him and she got scared then called me then I laughed and yeah. Jimin isn't like you guys. Well he doesn't fuck girls, so I trusted him. And I still trust him." Taehyung secretly winked at Jimin. Well the reason behind why Jimin and taehyung never have one-night stands is because they've been dating each other for three years now. That's also why Taehyung trusts Jimin with you.

"Okay fine. That's a good reason you got there, but can we meet her? Pleaseeee?" Hoseok pleaded then the others joined in on pleading. Even yoongi who woke up all of a sudden.

"What? I heard everything. I wanna meet her and ask her why the hell is she dating Jimin." Yoongi snickered.

"Well.. uh.... you guys..... okay! You can meet her tomorrow after school! Just stop with that!!" Taehyung hid his face in his hands because he didn't want to see their expressions, those cute expressions.

"Jungkook don't you have to go back to class?" Namjoon asked.

"Nah, I don't feel like it." Jungkook said, forgetting the fact that he could ask you personally if you were actually dating Jimin because from what tae said, it sounded a bit skeptical.

"Oh look at the time! Come on Jimin you owe me ice cream." Taehyung grabbed Jimin's small cute hand, interlocking their fingers together than skipping happily away from the boys while Jimin waved at them.

A/N :

Hello!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! And a little side note;  Taehyung and jimin are together, despite them keeping it a secret from everyone, including their best friends/brothers. 💜