Accident

Chapter 1

Rhevere pace of view

I once had believed that i could keep my mother s secret forever. The secret that she had a child. But i never knew its gonna turn this way. I feel so horrible right now. The picture didnt meant to share that she was my mother but i was supposed to be hidden in this world , the world must not know i existed .My mother had let me to have one friend which is Loraine , but due to my carelessness i was beyond known now. Lets say im not too stupid to think that my mother has this BIG kind of secret. So i just investigated it in my own way , I knew it since i was 8 that i was not her daughter. but i didnt tell her . I was adopted in her own house , crying outside the door.

Well there was a letter that my moth..

" Rhevere come  out of your room right now!" she shouted while knocking at my door softly. I opened the door as i came out of my senses.

"Just what is the meaning of this?" Her green eyes was full of confusion that her tone scared me.

" I i it was jus..t an..ac..ci..ddent M..om" I dont know why my voice was shaking because literally im not that of a coward though.
" Fine." She walked out of my room and go downstairs. I followed her silently as she was silent too. I just watched her back as i was thinking if shes going to tell me the truth that i had already known. Just who are my parents?

" I dont know sweethart , Im sorry ." I realized i said my thoughts outloud. Wait, mom knew?

" You knew?" I was beyond confused right now. Just what the .

" Well i saw someone reading a letter in our bedroom and she was shocked as hell." Her tone sent shivers in my body that i was shocked, tears started to dwell in my eyes , those were not sad tears , there were happy tears. I soon hugged her.

" Why didnt you tell me? " My smile still not wearing off. Yet she was not surprised at my sudden reaction. I was happy because finally she understands me.

"I sort of knew you are a brilliant and smart daughter since you were just 1 year old. And i knew you were not going to tell me what you had just read. I let you read the letter at that age because i knew you would understand. I know youre not simple as any child would be in this world because you re too special Rhevere. Who would thought that I am your mother?" Tears started to dwell in her eyes but she erased it the moment she realized.

" Anyway the letter youve read was just part of a whole ,  people are trying to kill you  and now that they knew you still existed , youll be in danger sweety. Thats the reason why i want you to hide. Your real parents are still alive sweety because the letter told me so. But it was never written there their names  or faces , Now that your old enough now , you can find them on your own. I already packed your bags sweety. Im leaving now."

" Why are you leaving me mom?" My world was just tossed like a coin.

" Wait. dont leave me!" I never knew she would be this far away. She descended so far.

" No please!"   I knocked at the taxi s window begging for her not to.

" Ilove you." The moment her eyes landed on mine , i knew she never wanted this.
The taxi drove away and away

This is really nuts.

I think its destined that my heart will break while knowing this will happen.

It was all part of her plan for the both of us. You suck at this Mom.

I Love you too .

------:;---------::----------:;---------::

Hey guys Thanks for reading! Chapter 1
Yeah life sucks at her.
but wait for her prince. HIHIHIHI

I THINK ITS IN YOUR IMAGINATIONS OF WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE IN PERSON.
SO NO IMAGES. BYE